Zapk's Development Folder

Author Topic: Zapk's Development Folder  (Read 3128 times)

128 MB - Everything.zip

These are all the uncompressed folders in my Blockland development copy. Some of this is finished. Most of it, however, is either outdated or scrapped.

Feel free to use any of the code or resources how you like - just don't claim it as your own. I can't guarantee all of it to be safe or work properly, so only use it if you know what you're doing.

Main threads (with newest versions of things):

Rising Lava: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265098.0
Disease: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265042.0
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:33:04 PM by Baloney »

Screencaps for what addons inside the zip are below.

I can't wait to have fun with this!

Hey, look what I found. In your Script_ZapGen/perlin.cs, is the exact same code from a terrain generator by Brian Smith. Coincidence? I remember you bashing someone for stealing your code a while back. There is probably more stolen, too lazy to go find it. Anyways...

Hey, look what I found. In your Script_ZapGen/perlin.cs, is the exact same code from a terrain generator by Brian Smith. Coincidence? I remember you bashing someone for stealing your code a while back. There is probably more stolen, too lazy to go find it. Anyways...

It's zack0wack0's perlin noise script. That add-on is also very old and unreleased, mainly because I was using it for testing and fooling around.

Relevant;

I cannot stress this enough - mainly because of my long-lasting pent up hatred for you, Scriode.

You take any and all opportunities to make yourself look better in the eyes of the public. Most of the time it includes loving with me or twisting my words (very poorly, might I add), and that is no way to live. You have no ground to even think about saying you "knew this would happen" or any of that bullstuff. A very good factor in my decisions recently have been a side effect of your constant harrassment .. as a matter of fact, I've felt myself forming a very minor depressive state over it. I've had times where it was hard for me to sleep or pay attention to my surroundings knowing some douchebag like you has been so desperately cruel toward me. And you're what ... five years older than me? How in the forget could you think any of that makes you look mature, especially when the victim's brain is literally in the early stages of maturing in the first place?

I know you'll most definitely find a way to prove my point and make this post look ironic - but all I'm asking is for some god damn tranquility at the end of this five-year trip.

Even though I'm not exactly in a state to point fingers right now ... if this post cannot convince you to clean up your act, I have no idea what will. Maybe I just don't have the mental capacity to put you off as a troll in the back of my head and ignore you, but you are quite clearly capable of ending it. You've already proven it to me once before, and I am willing to drop everything if you can permanently end this handicapped feud.

It's zack0wack0's perlin noise script. That add-on is also very old and unreleased, mainly because I was using it for testing and fooling around.

Relevant;

Oh well I guess Brian Smith took it too.

Relevant;
Bare with me for this one. There is a lot of ground to cover here folks.

Now I'm leaving.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 08:41:26 PM by Ampersand »

This thread is for a stockpile of random code over the years.

Now take your witty comment to the Drama thread - I've made it quite clear I'm tired of this bullstuff. You're not making yourself look any better by acting like a jackass.

I see no point in wasting my time on a game/platform that's been abandoned. I hope some of you make the same decision.
Weren't you going to leave? You were "showing others the exit" and you realized when no one came with you, that maybe you should stay.

I appreciate the release of all those add-ons.

You're not making yourself look any better by acting like a jackass.
Last thing. That's funny, because I wasn't the one that tried to forget up the game. gg zapk

Man you two are insufferable
You don't need to have the last laugh or anything in fact that makes you less mature and not the "better man"

For anyone using GameMode_Rising_Lava from this, hold up a minute. I have the /absolute latest/ version from my VPS. I will create a thread in Game Modes for it momentarily.

For anyone using GameMode_Rising_Lava from this, hold up a minute. I have the /absolute latest/ version from my VPS. I will create a thread in Game Modes for it momentarily.
So much for Nal hosting?
Do you really think you're not going to get like half a dozen rip off servers of the same thing?

Also, didn't you say you were leaving? Shouldn't you have done this before you left?