'PopcornLadder' is a complete idiot/moron

Author Topic: 'PopcornLadder' is a complete idiot/moron  (Read 6466 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265124.0

Yep, this 14 year old is seriously crying over the internet about a bunch of gay pride flags he saw.

I feel as Badspot locked the thread, there needs to be some room for discussion over his idiocy.

furdle is pro gay?

emo freak in coming

Well, he's banned now.

I was looking through his post history earlier to see if there was any other drama-worthy cringe, couldn't see anything too *dramatic*.

Ah well. Maybe one day he and I can share a golden gaytime http://media.tumblr.com/0768ed210184c032cdef8e3d73e2cf12/tumblr_inline_mwfye9WYFZ1qiys57.jpg.

he wrote that thread with a richard up his ass prob

furdle is pro gay?

Nah I'm just not a complete moron to ma lgbt homies

i can confirm homophobic people are just bi
i've had the thoughts that gay people are handicapped then i relize i'm gay

or you could have ignored it
and acted as if it never happened

You made a drama over a Banned person

Not the first time that's happened.
Yeah but that was a Funeral,

PopcornLadder only tried to make a legitimate thread over the gay debate. I could see why people could be a bit pissed at him but you expect op to be a richard about it.

PopcornLadder only tried to make a legitimate thread over the gay debate. I could see why people could be a bit pissed at him but you expect op to be a richard about it.
It wasnt a "legitimate thread".
Maybe if he presented a balanced argument for an unbiased argument, what he posted was rude and stupid.
You made a drama over a Banned person
Yes, I made a drama over a banned person, just because they're banned doesn't matter we should forgive and forget.
Because the post was locked without any replies, when he comes back people will not realise that he was banned for being a loving idiot, so this thread is primarily to raise awareness of his asshat behaviour.

banned for being a loving idiot, so this thread is primarily to raise awareness of his asshat behaviour.
You literally make a drama over every single new person who makes a failed thread. I would not suggest for newbies to take advice from you.

You literally make a drama over every single new person who makes a failed thread. I would not suggest for newbies to take advice from you.
I never read the sign that says "noobs come here for advice". Also weren't you the guy who made a thread about how DDoS's were "no joke"?

Please, show me where I've made a drama over a new member who's made a failed thread.

You'll be searching for a while.

You literally make a drama over every single new person who makes a failed thread.

Nice hyperbole, pal