Author Topic: techware - Dumbposting  (Read 2081 times)

This isn't the forgetin purge. this is a drama topic about someone stuffposting. Look it up.

The fact that you even consider what he has posted to be "stuffposting" only serves to prove just how much of a self-centred jackass you really are. He's a new user, likely rather young, making somewhat immature and poorly worded posts. Can you name ONE user who was of a young age and genuinely new to the forums who was not at least somewhat like that when they first joined the forums? No, you can't. You're picking on someone who has done absolutely nothing wrong simply because they don't conform to your personal image of the forums. As I said in my first post; get over yourself.

Don't expect me to respond to you a second time if you still refuse to understand this.

Well, that would explain why I've yet to see a drama for you then.
omfg lol u sur showd em!!!1

"So uh guys there's this moron (hes a moron because hes a little kid). And when he makes jokes and i don't laugh so that means its not funny. So ya this guy is stuff posting agree cigarettes." But ya I'm really sick of people stuffting on new users, well sorry he didn't know what he was doing was dumb/annoying. I feel like this is drama nowadays "So ya this person offended me for being on the forum, and he also breathes".