Author Topic: Hey guys I have like 13k robux on an abandoned Roblox account.  (Read 12940 times)

13k can barely get $25. On ROBLOX, most people who buy and sell their ROBUX on the black market go by this: $1 = R$1,000. The prices to buy ROBUX don't mean anything to buyers in the black market. (I'm an experienced LMaD'er with 26,000 posts on ROBLOX so I know).

Also:

I have already cashed out 100k in April, am gonna wait a bit and try to make a little more if I can.

What the forget caribou

you should see some people

some dude is named 'merely' and he owns almost every single tradeable item in the game, caribou's account is like squat to him

you should see some people

some dude is named 'merely' and he owns almost every single tradeable item in the game, caribou's account is like squat to him

I remember when I had more than Merely at one point. I used to own the Rainbow Shaggy and lots of other rare items.

lol'd at 'the jewish community'

What's so funny?

too bad LMaD is the worst subforum

It's fun to make deals honestly. Also before I started on LMaD in October of 2011, I was on the World Wide Chat (forum which consists of mostly political chats), and I got about 3k posts from that forum until they discontinued it because it was becoming a chaotic place.

It's fun to make deals honestly. Also before I started on LMaD in October of 2011, I was on the World Wide Chat (forum which consists of mostly political chats), and I got about 3k posts from that forum until they discontinued it because it was becoming a chaotic place.
oh forget i forgot WWC existed
2012 RP forum master race tho
the only reason i despise LMaD is they constantly post in RP and we have to tell like 10 people a week that this is not the right place

I remember when I had more than Merely at one point. I used to own the Rainbow Shaggy and lots of other rare items.

What's so funny?
I guess you're a fairly happy merchant, what with all the current exchanges and trades and all.

oh forget i forgot WWC existed
2012 RP forum master race tho
the only reason i despise LMaD is they constantly post in RP and we have to tell like 10 people a week that this is not the right place

I know a lot of people do and I remember the RP forum

I guess you're a fairly happy merchant, what with all the current exchanges and trades and all.

Not really, I only did it because I liked making a profit (virtually, of course). I've also been very convincing in deals before.

i think it's cool that you can make money playing roblox if you make something quality enough to get you thousands and thousands of e-$$$

people could spend ages making their place perfect and being able to see tangible payoff is awesome. not too different from youtube partnering or doing art commissions.

making people pay for the highest degree of membership for life is kinda sleazy but i guess it helps filter out (some of) the little kids that don't know how money works