Author Topic: Admin Abuse - What you can do to stop it.  (Read 2382 times)

Introduction

Admin abuse, a problem that's been around since the dawn of blockland, or very nearly. It occurs when someone decides to misuse the powers granted to them by the server host, which often leads to regular players suffering.
Mind you, Admin abuse is not a silent issue, people have spoken out, and some of the people who abused their Admin powers lost the privilege of being an Admin or Super Admin. But it's not enough, for every badmin dealt with, two more seem to emerge, this needs to stop.

The purpose of this topic is to hopefully educate all of you on

/nosupport

cliffhanger

Ignore this post, to admins, i'd prefer it deleted.

This is a drama i was typing up but as i mean't to hit preview, i hit post instead.
Sorry, but this is an incomplete drama.

/nosupport

cliffhanger

Its an unfinished, accidental post.

#stopblocklandadminabuse2014

#stopblocklandadminabuse2014

not funny, now let this unfinished accidental drama die and WAIT untill i post the finished drama.

not funny, now let this unfinished accidental drama die and WAIT untill i post the finished drama.
Or, you know, you could just post a continuation of it in the same thread to avoid duplicate topics...

please dont. these threads dont help and just spawn arguments. if you make that thread rest assured i will make an appearance, to bully you for making it

Or, you know, you could just post a continuation of it in the same thread to avoid duplicate topics...

No, i don't do that, now stop posting here, this drama is nothing more than an accidental post

please dont. these threads dont help and just spawn arguments. if you make that thread rest assured i will make an appearance, to bully you for making it

Not all the time, i aim to actually help decrease the amount of times incidents of admin abuse occur. Also, do youy really think i'd stop just because you intend to bully me over it? If so then enjoy your ban for being dismissive.

this gonna be good. i will be there to deduce your thread. VIP ticket

this gonna be good. i will be there to deduce your thread. VIP ticket

Go ahead, i'm not afraid of you.

theres room for only 1 tough guy in this town...

theres room for only 1 tough guy in this town...

If you've got a problem with me, take it to PM, and let this unfinished drama die

If you've got a problem with me, take it to PM, and let this unfinished drama die