Caribou - stuffposting, Igloos is returning.

Author Topic: Caribou - stuffposting, Igloos is returning.  (Read 6992 times)

I didn't even know who Igloos was until I read this thread
just noticed this post and I

if caribou is igloos then is he going to make badspot eat his oats again

It's dismissive and stuffposty but it's not garbage like most stuffposts are. He makes a valid point in that drug use isn't something to be proud of (looking at you, snoop dog)

Kind of ruins the whole point of the thread though, so I'm torn on this one. He just seems like a pain in the ass, not a severely offensive kind of guy.

*raise eyebrow*

-snip-

Everyone targets someone. It's a problem of not knowing who to forget with and who to leave alone. Preferably, nobody, but if you've gotta forget with someone, don't do it to one of the largest demographics of the BLF.

Oh, no wonder why he's so stupid.

he was on verticalhorizon's server last night and he was being p forgetin stupid and got permad

Caribou was on my server Yesturday and gave me no problems.

He joined my server a few days ago and annoyed me a bit. Started talking stuff about which countries were great and what the cities and countries in the UK were like, despite never having been there.
And then started going on about the Arabs taking over the whole of Europe. Basically being a wacko.

I sometimes agree with his views, but then he just goes stupidly extreme on things.
I've normally liked the fellow, but he's too odd and opinionated for my total liking.

I'm completely fine with him. Never witnessed him act like a total douche. But as the above person stated, he does get a little extreme when it comes to political issues. I don't support this however, as people like Twente sometimes try to incite arguments with Caribou, then act like they're the victims.