Caribou - stuffposting, Igloos is returning.

Author Topic: Caribou - stuffposting, Igloos is returning.  (Read 6988 times)

I'm completely fine with him. Never witnessed him act like a total douche. But as the above person stated, he does get a little extreme when it comes to political issues. I don't support this however, as people like Twente sometimes try to incite arguments with Caribou, then act like they're the victims.
The thing is.. I wasn't acting like a victim, I posted it to show how dumb Caribou is.

on all of the occasions I have seen caribou in game he as given me no trouble, I am surprised by his recent forum behavior.
I hope he straightens himself out before things get worse :(

i saw this coming from a mile away

I just wanna say this should be edited from the OP, quoted:
You mean pharmaceuticals help cure and relieve people all around the world. From my knowledge, cocaine, heroin, and other various lethal substances do not have any valid positive effects on the human brain or body. Marijuana is the only researched narcotic that has some positive effects, and I'd say is one of the least harmful depending on how it is used. Pharmaceuticals and general narcotics should be differentiated.

Caribou has struck again!

this is why only humans should be aloud to use computers

Caribou has struck again!
After he explicitly stated he wouldn't post there anymore!

or in the post real life pictures thread which he does every single day

or in the post real life pictures thread which he does every single day

If you take a look at my latest posts - then you'll find that I last posted on that topic on August 24th.

If you take a look at my latest posts - then you'll find that I last posted on that topic on August 24th.
Oh wow a whole 3 days

Caribou simultaneously acts 65 and 11

Damn I didn't know that it's considered to be antisocial if I choose not to post a picture of myself onto a forum of strangers.

Are you trying to imply that it's better to be obsessed with wanting to have love with people you don't know? Not only is it bad, but it's sick and very perverted.

Night Fox, where have I said that I'm nornmal? None of us are, and you are right! Pictures here are posted voluntarily. Chances are, people who constantly post pictures of themselves have low-self esteem. What is the purpose of it other than trying to have people approve of you? Also you may not know enough people who are considered socially acceptable in society, because many of the people here don't seem like that to me. Going to parties, abusing drugs, having love, and alcoholism aren't things which are linked to social acceptance.

People who post thousands of pictures of themselves online, who post a picture or video of almost every single thing they do to social media, and people who post thousands of status updates about themselves only lack self confidence and have nothing better in life.

Theses posts (well mostly the second one) I do not agree with, if you want to post a picture... does it mean that you "only lack self confidence and have nothing better in life. " (Caribou) ? No! Of course not, your probably just bored and want to pass some time, or just want a opinion on how your hair looks (come on, [mostly] everyone wants to know if they look like a clown or not xD)

If you don't want to post a picture, is it "considered to be antisocial" (I don't mean Caribou actually said this)? Again, no. If you don't want to post, you don't want to post . I personally don't want to post because I really don't want people like emofreak to loveually comment on how I look or something close to that... ew  :panda:. Anyway, this goes back to the first comment I made... it doesn't mean you only lack self confidence and have nothing better in life either.

I hope I didn't take these posts out of the wrong context...

Eh, he's right and he's wrong soooo idk, he does sound iffy and judgmental