Author Topic: Phil Fish Tells Fans "Shut the forget Up, You Don't Deserve Fez 2"  (Read 8054 times)

Aka he takes the money and runs
Phil Fish has once again taken to Twitter to making enemies out of his loyal fanbase who have been wanting Fez 2. Understandably so since he did cancel the production of the game from just one day or arguing with people on the internet. Shame this is how he treats them after all this time.
This is a rant video Viewer discretion is advised

Phil Fish is the creator of the popular video game "FEZ"

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 07:24:22 AM by Superbro11 »

Oh, this is going to be brilliant, I can't wait.

Phil Fish is such a loving handicap.  He thinks he actually has a logical argument against his fans.   I guess he was hoping with a friendlier experience with fans than he'd have as a big game company because it's indie, but he doesn't understand that customers work the same way for everyone.

Phil Fish is such a loving handicap.  He thinks he actually has a logical argument against his fans.   I guess he was hoping with a friendlier experience with fans than he'd have as a big game company because it's indie, but he doesn't understand that customers work the same way for everyone.
Most of all he acts like we loving owe him something.

He's looking for excuses to not make FEZ 2. The reality is, he has no more creative ideas left, and he knows that. If he tried making it, it would suck by comparison. He's a one-hit-wonder indie dev and he's handling it in the worst way possible.

I would like to see what would happen if he just told the truth in the first place.

He also supports Kotaku and Zoe, so that tells you how much his opinions worth.

If he tried making it, it would suck by comparison. He's a one-hit-wonder indie dev and he's handling it in the worst way possible.
he should just keep updating fez with things that add almost nothing and call it 1.1, 1.2, 1.2.1, 1.3, etc.

I swear, most indie devs are really nice, calm and cool people.

then you have Phil fish.

didn't he lock his account at some point? i've signed into twitter for the first time in 2 months and saw him flipping his stuff over the Ferguson incident.

I swear, most indie devs are really nice, calm and cool people.

then you have Phil fish.

I think Phil is just, generally, a bad person.

the word butthurt doesn't even begin to describe him