Phil Fish Tells Fans "Shut the forget Up, You Don't Deserve Fez 2"

Author Topic: Phil Fish Tells Fans "Shut the forget Up, You Don't Deserve Fez 2"  (Read 8086 times)

theory that he more or less confirmed: he's too much like fish and is incapable of looking at fish without seeing himself
this hilarious little self insert of his results in him taking personal offense when people talk stuff about fish, so what appears at first to be blind white knighting is actually a terribly ineffective and just foolish attempt at validating himself
i suppose that'd be a sort of denial that he's in

theory that he more or less confirmed: he's too much like fish and is incapable of looking at fish without seeing himself
this hilarious little self insert of his results in him taking personal offense when people talk stuff about fish, so what appears at first to be blind white knighting is actually a terribly ineffective and just foolish attempt at validating himself
wait fish or jobless?

applies to Jobless
i even name Fish within my explanation, come on

why would phil care about some tiny Simple Machines forum?
and how would he even know to come here? this doesn't show up in search results that often

why would phil care about some tiny Simple Machines forum?
and how would he even know to come here? this doesn't show up in search results that often
i'm so lost

We've already established I don't like Zoe Quinn.

I'm trying to point out that the level of hate that the internet projects at Phil Fish is enormous, but apparently it's wrong for him to project it back at people. When he first made the comments, those were probably way out of line, but now it's ridiculous.

Both sides are idiots.
Because he wants attention, and people keep giving it to him negatively, and so he responds in the same way. The comments he makes are only seen as worse than the people who are insulting him because he has status.

And when I say he wants attention, I don't mean he's making a conscious choice. If I could choose to stop being a richardhead half the time I'm on these forums and other ones I would, but I can't. It's the way his personality is and it's not easy to break out of. It's not an ultimate defence clause, but hopefully you're starting to see why he stuffposts. I bet at the end of the day he doesn't really believe in or care about most of the stuff he says on his Twitter.
Alcoholism is a serious, significant problem all over the world. It's the same with many other drugs, as well as Self Delete and self harm. People have different ways to resolve their problems, and without a voice to say yes or no, you can't really know better.

That's how he deals with it. Hopefully he gets help eventually, but it's not exactly something he can just break out of.
Narcissism and stress aren't, and alcohol is his way of dealing with it.

I see what people mean that he's saying some really stuffty stuff and he does deserve some level of punishment for it, but I can't fathom why everybody is instantly joining the hate train and then proceed to make the situation worse with their hugely derogatory comments when most of the people never played or cared about Fez (or his other games) and just want to bandwagon.

It's just depressing to think that if I ever get to the level of professional indie and I make a comment, I can ruin my entire reputation over it, outside of wondering how Phil is, outside of alcohol and Twitter bitching, supposed to deal with all the pressure.
How? Because he was born?
Not entirely.
You're a real bag of sunshine for somebody not really feeling to well.
I really dunno what I'm supposed to say. I want to defend the guy since I can get a feeling of what he's going through and why he acts the way he does, but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter.

And I'm sure now a whole bunch of people will jump on me for "white-knighting" and defending an "starfish".
then you have this white night defense committee that go and says "Well I have an entire loving backlog of excuses as of why its ok then a whole bunch of enological reasoning to go and back of all that too HEUHUAHAH
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 07:35:39 AM by Superbro11 »

I really dunno what I'm supposed to say. I want to defend the guy since I can get a feeling of what he's going through and why he acts the way he does, but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter.

And I'm sure now a whole bunch of people will jump on me for "white-knighting" and defending an "starfish".
so you want to defend an starfish because you want to be cool?

And when I say he wants attention, I don't mean he's making a conscious choice. If I could choose to stop being a richardhead half the time I'm on these forums and other ones I would, but I can't. It's the way his personality is and it's not easy to break out of. It's not an ultimate defence clause, but hopefully you're starting to see why he stuffposts. I bet at the end of the day he doesn't really believe in or care about most of the stuff he says on his Twitter.
narcissism isn't a disorder you can remove all fault with

I'll give him a buck for the fez ip

Lets start a petition to change his name to my forum name.  :cookieMonster:

OT: I kind of liked his parts in indie game the movie.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 08:32:35 AM by SimpleFish »

I still think he's an ok guy.

Phil Fish Tells Fans "Shut the forget Up, You Don't Deserve Fez 2"
Totally in his right to.

I still think he's an ok guy.
Totally in his right to.
Came here to post this.

He's defending Zoe Quinn too. He's such a white knight

"you're essentially rapists" phil fish defending zoe quinn, 2014

Like everyone said, he is a just a diva born in a body of a male. I predict he will become a woman and run around with all the SJWs.