Author Topic: carolcat has gotten an mri now (hi blogland what up) (RESULTS: i have tumor)  (Read 7999 times)

abit is not a word
we need a version of that ALOT image except instead its ABIT

also god buu saying youd puke  at the thought of a vag makes you seem like the gayest man on earth.

abit is not a word
well jeez, scuse me princess
also god buu saying youd puke  at the thought of a vag makes you seem like the gayest man on earth.
idk where you guys get the presumption gay people hate women :/

also for the love of god don't turn this into a loveuality debate thread or something

p sure thats u

Vaginas are gross though.

p sure thats u
I still like vags though so no
Vaginas are gross though.
only the really hairy ones.

I still like vags though so no
only the really hairy ones.
I'm presuming you've never seen one up close. stuff's scary.
They're like big 'ol bug mouths, especially the well experienced ones that like... open.

They're like big 'ol bug mouths, especially the well experienced ones that like... open.
I feel like I should add to this, but I don't know what I would add.

No they're loving nothing like mouths. That's probably the most appalling and disturbing thing I've ever heard. Did you forget a girl with a 4 inch labia minora?

The fact that you're scared of vaginas literally makes me feel uncomfortable about you.

No they're loving nothing like mouths. That's probably the most appalling and disturbing thing I've ever heard. Did you forget a girl with a 4 inch labia minora?

The fact that you're scared of vaginas literally makes me feel uncomfortable about you.
im a girl and i can confirm that they're nothing like mouths. they're like sarlaac pits

story time

boy puts snake in girl
boy pulls snake out of girl
no snake
vagina had teeth and ate it
the vagina really is a midget hiding under the blankets

im a girl and i can confirm that they're nothing like mouths. they're like sarlaac pits
1000 years of loveytime to anything that enters

this is probably more accurate to what i'm trying to communicate