2 (9.1%)
Framed old terrain/interior model.
1 (4.5%)
Badspot Poster.
6 (27.3%)
Other (Specify in a reply).
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Fun with Static Shapes (BEDROOM, Asteroids, Earth...)  (Read 11810 times)

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 05:28:10 PM by Wrapperup »

Holy stuff
That's loving crazy

Oh yeah, also forgot to mention, I'm still hosting the asteroids if you want to check them out, make sure Download Textures is enabled.

Do all of the asteroids have collisions or is the only one with collision the one you're standing on?

neat

but a question, is it able to be walked on with the dimensions like a brick, or would you need to build inside of it to make it have collision?

Do all of the asteroids have collisions or is the only one with collision the one you're standing on?
They all have collision. You can walk on them, however, since they have concave collison (because its, well, terrain) most of the time vehicles will not collide, projectiles will phase thru them, and you cant build on them (except now you can because i enabled build anywhere)

They all have collision. You can walk on them, however, since they have concave collison (because its, well, terrain) most of the time vehicles will not collide, projectiles will phase thru them, and you cant build on them (except now you can because i enabled build anywhere)
Awesome, sucks that you're not able to drive or build on them.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 07:48:47 PM by Zacks »

Took a new image

Added to the Album aswell.

you should make them into an event so you can use "OnBrickLoaded - Self - SpawnAsteroid1"
then release it :)

the forget?
are we back in v9?

I'd like to know what u guys want to see as a static shape ingame, and i will try to make it possible (depending on difficulty)

oh dude..this is awesome