Author Topic: [H] Height - ||||||||\||||||||||||||/||||||||||||||/  (Read 17305 times)

Wehrmacht: Hello, this is my totally straight clan, Height. We are strictly a building clan, and our goal is to actually do stuff, unlike most current clans. What i want to focus on is building and releasing things for you guys to enjoy. We have been through some pretty rough times but this clan has persevered. We still have big things ahead of us that I swear to god im gonna get out of my saves files and into yours.

Focal point of Height
 The focal point of Height is a clan bringing creative people together to build the skylines of Blockland. We associate with Skyscrapers as well as other projects. We're formed from swell interior designers, exterior builders, and colorblind painters.

Membership List

Administrators
Leader - Wehrmacht - BLID 8890
 Vice - --VACANCY-- - BLID ??????
Members
Legodude77 - BLID 23316
Khain - BLID 7368
Dezcaban - BLID 30187 - MIA -
Treynolds416 - BLID 4283
Archimedes - BLID 22561
Badger - BLID 23892
F-22 - BLID 7453
Choi - 11606
Evan5626 - BLID 12866 AKA Meineken
Chromomania - BLID 18569

RYKUTA --- TECH CREW

Resigned members (RIP)
Jitank - BLID 22189
Tingalz - BLID 11532
Pass - BLID 2976
Derrioth - BLID 25666
Ceist - BLID 14139
Dillpickle - BLID 14745

Applications

To apply to my clan, there are several guidelines you need to follow. These are different from some other clans but they ensure that you are a competent builder and are right for the job. Build has no brick limit, must show competency in several subjects and demonstrate a mastery of either a modern style, terrain, interior, or exterior. We do not want eventers. Build should be unique and impressive. do not post half-assed apps. do not use apps from other clans. do not app with an old build.

NEWS

*Oldest to Newest*
6/25/2012 - accepted Phantom Knight, BLID 16558

7/8/12 - derroith resigns *salutes*

7/26/12 - Frozen Peak dev

7/30/12 - Dillpickle formally announced as vice.

9/22/2012 - Tingalz and Pass accepted

10/23/12 - Evan is finally accepted!

12/22/12 - Thread moved!  /   Phantom Knight Resigned  *salutes*   / Clan gets somewhat serious

12/24/12 - Progress on City Build changed to a new city, expected Cops and Robbers.

12/25/12 - Merry Christmas!

12/29/12 - Archimedes joins the team!

2/2/13 - Pass resigns *salutes*

2/21/13 - One building requirement!
^-> Clan Member Asablief has opted out of the clan until his porting is fixed and his dad stops being super protective.

2/28/13 Assignment moved till Sunday!

5/18/13 Accepted Choi into the clan!

7/7/13 Dillpickle turned 16!

8/8/13 Chromomania accepted!

8/21/14 Dillpickle formally resigns from vice :'(

Project Gallery

Progress on the Skyscraper Build
:(

Progress on the Flying Fortress Build

Progress on the Docks Build

Progress on the City Build

Clan Members Gallery And Finished Projects

Wehrmacht owning a few pages in the DOF Thread.

Dillpickle's Replica Saturn V Rocket

Height City Thread

Dillpickle's Gulch Valley (Modular Terrain)

Wehrmacht's Offices

Evan5626's Small Terrain Project; The Pond.

[H] Apartments

[H] Misty Shoal

miscellaneous

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 01:50:56 PM by quadilious »

My fellow Blocklanders, and Height clan mates.

I'm officially stepping down from the position of Vice President. I've came to conclusions that there's not enough time in my schedule to continue working on the clan, and even more so playing Blockland itself.

It has been a good couple years, of course. I've met a lot of new friends, and made a lot of memories. If I could go back to the simpler times where things weren't so high tech and everything was creative and fun, I would certainly do so.

Blockland will continue to hold a position in my heart, not just as a game, but as a community which helped me learn a lot. The activities, events, and other gatherings were a nice way to tell myself that I'm included in a community.

This is my unofficial leaving post, as Wehrmacht has brought to my attention that a leaving post would grant me a ban, which I would feel unappreciated about.

Carry on the clan, build great things, and make the new age of Blockland proud.

I saw the other one locked and wondered when this would appear.

doom i want to add you as an unofficial official member

Okay sounds fun. But be warned, college Doom has little time.

So, in this clan, if you leave it 'officialy' you get a ban?
Or I am wrong?

Or I am wrong?
Badspot will ban people for leaving the game.

Or I am wrong?

no like a leaving post on the forum

im alive and ill make you guys stuff for future projects, i won't be able to build much but anything you guys ask as in models, add-ons i'll try to make it

I should totally be vice. :cookieMonster:

yea im gonna try hosting soon, my summers almost up but ill be free quite a bit after school and stuff.

okay forgetin im focusing on school rn this first week is p important but i might be able to host monday next week or friday/thursday this week. let me know if you can join me on any of those days.

Anybody else off for labor day? I've got a 3 day weekend, so I'll be good to help at almost any time.