[H] Height - ||||||||\||||||||||||||/||||||||||||||/

Author Topic: [H] Height - ||||||||\||||||||||||||/||||||||||||||/  (Read 17204 times)

Good to see people being slightly active.

i demand that the clan be renamed to ground because our production and creativity has hit it.

please ceist hosting ;)

seasons over, third in the state, i might start some shenanigans and try the fixes u guys have suggested

thx

in other news the fixes worked and in other other news i was talking to teneksi and showing him some of my city maps and maybe i want to work on bayside city or some other things so yea

that was a run-on sentence, but sounds good and i'm proud of you and this is going to be great and its good to see everybody back

Hi yes can I have the save found in this video thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSnL3JRWbVE

um u can maybe have the bild

also whos gonna be available next weekend and friday, I would like to do feel out some things with people

i have a proposition

anor londo recreated

um u can maybe have the bild

also whos gonna be available next weekend and friday, I would like to do feel out some things with people
you wanna build a fort and forget in it?

im free

also we should use skype for easier jokes, fighting, and incest.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:14:50 PM by Ceist »

Wow, that's pretty.

im taking a trip to paris in a couple days but i think i want to work on bayside city after or before or during so if ceist could host i could let you guys run wild with the map while im gone
also please post if youre still active and wanna help with this build
basically teneksi got me re-interested in this and its kinda peaceful building so yea