Author Topic: Spooky Addons [Wand, Launcher]  (Read 8071 times)

this sent shivers down my spine

I'll make some more if people give me suggestions
A gun that shoots a skull brick
edit: with sunglasses to make it more spooky
edit2: also make the gun transparent(last one I promise)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 02:29:37 PM by gr8dayseth »

AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT

an smg that launches the default skulls
a jack o lantern on a stick melee

Make an invisible raycast weapon that plays a 200ms screech sound 2d at the player when it hits directly, and also make the render an face show up in the target player's face for about 200ms, this face only visible to the target player.

make something where if it hits soming SPOOKEH they will run very fast and after a few seconds they go back to normal

Make an invisible raycast weapon that plays a 200ms screech sound 2d at the player when it hits directly, and also make the render an face show up in the target player's face for about 200ms, this face only visible to the target player.

this
"Jumpspook Gun"
player using the weapon is invisible
also going to try to host spookmatch

EDIT: Spookmatch down! Don't join!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:27:22 PM by Sideswipe »

A gun that shoots a skull brick
edit: with sunglasses to make it more spooky
edit2: also make the gun transparent(last one I promise)
Probably going to do this and a spook stick.
Also, why would the gun be transparent?

Maybe a spook bo-*
Probably going to do this and a spook stick.

Oh, okay.

I͞͏͕̱͓͍͔͍̫̙͈̭͢͞T̸̩͈͇̣͙͕͙̗͖̠̮̟̘͖̻̭͎̳͢S̸̸̡̜̞̦̲̲̲̟̫͈̜̹͉̝͔̝̬̕͞ ̸̧͏͏̤̞͖̟͚̗̬̱S͢҉̨̨͉̺̜͎̦̹̭͓̫͎͕͎̘͟P҉̶̴̤̭̜̜͎͕͉̼̼̞O̷͈̼̣̺͍̳̝͖͇̰͍̤O̧͕͖̗̻̬͡K̵͍̹̼͈̲̘͙̙̪͚͉͍̭̪͡Y̵̵҉̕͏̯̻͇͎̱̬͕͇̬̝͈̥͎̣͙̮̲ ̡͚͉̹̮͓̼͚̘̯̲͇̟̱͎̗̻͉͖̟̀H̤̹͙̩̼̕͡͠O͏̢͈̠̱̼̱͙̭̻͕̦̩̘̻̙̜̱̟̮̀͡L͘͏͈̘̪͎̩̗̖̩̤̝̪̻ͅY̰͖̺̤͎̜͉̻̞̮̬̫̳͍̼̞̙̹̕͘͟ͅ ͏̸̛͙̮͙̯̠͖̪͓̤͎͖͟Ş̵͓̳̰̗͓̲̝̪̳͢͠͡H̸̶̡̛̻̫̪̲̯̮̥̭̙̩͙͉̤̲̣̱͙I҉̝̭̘̱̖T̷̷̜̤͚̤̱͍͖͕̞̳̫͖̦ͅͅ ̵̞̞̦͍͚̜̖͎̩͔̝̰̦̣̪̺̝͜W̵̶̙̻̝̻͘̕H̷̛̛̗͈͈̤̠̲̹̮͚̘̭͡À̢̳̩̥̻̣͠T̸̡̥̰͈͓̖̰̥̺̟̗̠̩̱̘͉̱͎̫͞ ̘͖͈͔̟͔̻̞͇̗̻͘͠T̴̳̯̙̤̯̖̼̺̰̞̗͔H̶҉͏̢͈̘̘̤͔͍͉͖̠̦̫͙͚̱̳́Ȩ̛͉̰͇͚̙͎̩͓̥̪̦̝͚̜͝͡ͅͅ ̡͘͏͖͖̙̱̣̯͇͇͖͕̖̰̮̝ͅͅͅF̧̜̘̣̘̦͇͖̞̫̹͎͈͉̯͞U̶͠͏̥̖̼̞͚̝̼̦̙͍̲̳͔͎̻͓͔͞C̸̦̰̩̻̼͕͡ͅK̴̵̠͓̘̺̬̻̬̬̣͇͠͠
̢͜͏͎̜̙̙͈͎̞̠͡
̴̜̺͔̙̬̜͓̟̜̫̰̱͠ͅͅW҉̸̷̨̭̺͕͖̲̬̫͖̝͓̹͍̫̠̙̖̀O̷̪̯͍̺͉̥̺̤̼͕̬̞W̸͘͢͞͏̭͓̼̤͕͔̫͔̩̞̳͈̪͔͙ ̸̛͍̯͎̠͉̗̗̣͇́͘͢I̸̡̭̻̤̦̣̬̯̠͈̣̮͚̖̱T́͡͏̣̖͙͙S̷̨̬͖̰̗͙͈̣̭̼̝̤̭̩̯͡ ̴̛̛̞͎̘̪̲̀͘Ş̼͈̦͎͎͉̰̪͍̗͉͚̰̠̜͖̼̯͘͢Ǫ̛̀̕͏̗͕̟̺̫̝͙̟͙͎̩̹ ̵̤͓͇̦̘͙͖̙̘̯́͝Ş̴̡̢̛͎̱̰͕̯͔̤̤̦̳̱͚P̵̩̫̟̮̰̭̖͍̮̙̜͍͔̮̠͎͉͢͞Ó̧̨̭̦͎̦͇̰̫̝͜Ọ̴̴͙̤̭͍̱K̨̡͉̘͎̤̼̲̞̱͔̺̙̻͘͜͜Y̵̶͓̠̯̳̳ ̛͇̦̲͎͍͇̭̜̘̺̥͎͉͓̙̩͉͙̀ͅÒ̢̥̯͉͔̳̥̹̪͞W͏̴̘̤̯͍̗͜ ̸̸̴͖̘̠̘͕̭̯̩͘O̶̰͙̩̖̟̠͢͝W̵̳̤̖̖͎̠̰͔͉̙̥̤̲̹̗̖͓̼̭͜͠͡ ̷̶̨͓̤̣̩̙̠̦̦̦̀O͏͇͔̜̞̝́͜͢W̵̨̢̠͚̭̼̭͉̱͉̱̳̳̱̳͔̭͘͞ͅ
̸̡̡͇̰̤͖̬̘̠̳̲̹͢͞
̷̝̟̳͇̤͟Í̴̥̦͕̲̘͉̳͔̟̘͕̹̺̞T҉̶̡̰̝̝̙͇͚̪̦̭ ̸̨̞̺̻̖̥̠̠̩̘͍̪̮́͢͜ͅB̴̳̥͉͎̟̰̤͈̦̥̤̮̗̯͎̺̕Ų͕̻͙̞̼̩̦̟̘̖͈̲̦͜R͕̣͉̩͙͍̻̤̤͕̩̳̗͔̻͘͠ͅN̨̢̡̟̬͉̬̪͖͙̱̪S̵̛͍͕̣͈͎͜͜͡ ̶͟͏͈͈̩̳̠̝̺̘̪͍̠̘Ḿ͕͉͇̙̥̖͘͟͝Y̯͉͚͉̼̰̣̝̜͕͜͞͡͠ͅ ̧͍̹̼̩͟ͅE̵̸̡̖̺̥̦͇̺̳̣̞͎̹̣̦͕͜Ý̸̦͇̰̙͡͠͠E̸̵̡͙̬̭̣̤̙͍̺̺̙̞̹͉̼̤̖̕S̛͡͏̱̻̱̲̼̰̻̙͖͍̰̦͖̩ ̶̨̛̞̜̱̲Ẁ̲̻̬̻͘͠ͅH̙̱̤̟͕͈̰͙͚̞̬̹̝͓̦͕̳̲̀͟ͅY̨̰͖͇̯̝͔̟̙̣̙̫̞̬͎̠͝ ̶͈͔͇̮̯̱̺̞̪̳̻̤̝̟̘̀͞A̸̢̰̱̟̤̤̠͙͉͙͔͍̘͍̠̦̣̝̰͢͢Ḑ̷͈̩̙̯̠̟͈̠̩͢D̨̢̛͍͉̱̙͖͓̞͝ͅO͠͡͡͏̯̱̤̺͉̮͖̞ͅͅŃ̶͖̗̯̺͎͍͍͔̰̗̰͓̼̕͘͠ ̷̜͕̺̙͇̟̟̣̥̖̼͍͔̲͙̺̀W҉̩̣̠͉͔͉͕ͅH҉҉̶͓͎͙͙̥̯̣̬̭̥͇͈͚Y̙̙͇̞̪̲͚͟͠ͅ!̖̥͔̠̞͉̭̠̝̹̲̗͇̕

I'll make some more if people give me suggestions

a skull bomb that explodes with a furious 2spooky emitter

Also you should make a Throw-able explosive pumpkin like the headless horseman's head as a weapon.

I͞͏͕̱͓͍͔͍̫̙͈̭͢͞T̸̩͈͇̣͙͕͙̗͖̠̮̟̘͖̻̭͎̳͢S̸̸̡̜̞̦̲̲̲̟̫͈̜̹͉̝͔̝̬̕͞ ̸̧͏͏̤̞͖̟͚̗̬̱S͢҉̨̨͉̺̜͎̦̹̭͓̫͎͕͎̘͟P҉̶̴̤̭̜̜͎͕͉̼̼̞O̷͈̼̣̺͍̳̝͖͇̰͍̤O̧͕͖̗̻̬͡K̵͍̹̼͈̲̘͙̙̪͚͉͍̭̪͡Y̵̵҉̕͏̯̻͇͎̱̬͕͇̬̝͈̥͎̣͙̮̲ ̡͚͉̹̮͓̼͚̘̯̲͇̟̱͎̗̻͉͖̟̀H̤̹͙̩̼̕͡͠O͏̢͈̠̱̼̱͙̭̻͕̦̩̘̻̙̜̱̟̮̀͡L͘͏͈̘̪͎̩̗̖̩̤̝̪̻ͅY̰͖̺̤͎̜͉̻̞̮̬̫̳͍̼̞̙̹̕͘͟ͅ ͏̸̛͙̮͙̯̠͖̪͓̤͎͖͟Ş̵͓̳̰̗͓̲̝̪̳͢͠͡H̸̶̡̛̻̫̪̲̯̮̥̭̙̩͙͉̤̲̣̱͙I҉̝̭̘̱̖T̷̷̜̤͚̤̱͍͖͕̞̳̫͖̦ͅͅ ̵̞̞̦͍͚̜̖͎̩͔̝̰̦̣̪̺̝͜W̵̶̙̻̝̻͘̕H̷̛̛̗͈͈̤̠̲̹̮͚̘̭͡À̢̳̩̥̻̣͠T̸̡̥̰͈͓̖̰̥̺̟̗̠̩̱̘͉̱͎̫͞ ̘͖͈͔̟͔̻̞͇̗̻͘͠T̴̳̯̙̤̯̖̼̺̰̞̗͔H̶҉͏̢͈̘̘̤͔͍͉͖̠̦̫͙͚̱̳́Ȩ̛͉̰͇͚̙͎̩͓̥̪̦̝͚̜͝͡ͅͅ ̡͘͏͖͖̙̱̣̯͇͇͖͕̖̰̮̝ͅͅͅF̧̜̘̣̘̦͇͖̞̫̹͎͈͉̯͞U̶͠͏̥̖̼̞͚̝̼̦̙͍̲̳͔͎̻͓͔͞C̸̦̰̩̻̼͕͡ͅK̴̵̠͓̘̺̬̻̬̬̣͇͠͠
̢͜͏͎̜̙̙͈͎̞̠͡
̴̜̺͔̙̬̜͓̟̜̫̰̱͠ͅͅW҉̸̷̨̭̺͕͖̲̬̫͖̝͓̹͍̫̠̙̖̀O̷̪̯͍̺͉̥̺̤̼͕̬̞W̸͘͢͞͏̭͓̼̤͕͔̫͔̩̞̳͈̪͔͙ ̸̛͍̯͎̠͉̗̗̣͇́͘͢I̸̡̭̻̤̦̣̬̯̠͈̣̮͚̖̱T́͡͏̣̖͙͙S̷̨̬͖̰̗͙͈̣̭̼̝̤̭̩̯͡ ̴̛̛̞͎̘̪̲̀͘Ş̼͈̦͎͎͉̰̪͍̗͉͚̰̠̜͖̼̯͘͢Ǫ̛̀̕͏̗͕̟̺̫̝͙̟͙͎̩̹ ̵̤͓͇̦̘͙͖̙̘̯́͝Ş̴̡̢̛͎̱̰͕̯͔̤̤̦̳̱͚P̵̩̫̟̮̰̭̖͍̮̙̜͍͔̮̠͎͉͢͞Ó̧̨̭̦͎̦͇̰̫̝͜Ọ̴̴͙̤̭͍̱K̨̡͉̘͎̤̼̲̞̱͔̺̙̻͘͜͜Y̵̶͓̠̯̳̳ ̛͇̦̲͎͍͇̭̜̘̺̥͎͉͓̙̩͉͙̀ͅÒ̢̥̯͉͔̳̥̹̪͞W͏̴̘̤̯͍̗͜ ̸̸̴͖̘̠̘͕̭̯̩͘O̶̰͙̩̖̟̠͢͝W̵̳̤̖̖͎̠̰͔͉̙̥̤̲̹̗̖͓̼̭͜͠͡ ̷̶̨͓̤̣̩̙̠̦̦̦̀O͏͇͔̜̞̝́͜͢W̵̨̢̠͚̭̼̭͉̱͉̱̳̳̱̳͔̭͘͞ͅ
̸̡̡͇̰̤͖̬̘̠̳̲̹͢͞
̷̝̟̳͇̤͟Í̴̥̦͕̲̘͉̳͔̟̘͕̹̺̞T҉̶̡̰̝̝̙͇͚̪̦̭ ̸̨̞̺̻̖̥̠̠̩̘͍̪̮́͢͜ͅB̴̳̥͉͎̟̰̤͈̦̥̤̮̗̯͎̺̕Ų͕̻͙̞̼̩̦̟̘̖͈̲̦͜R͕̣͉̩͙͍̻̤̤͕̩̳̗͔̻͘͠ͅN̨̢̡̟̬͉̬̪͖͙̱̪S̵̛͍͕̣͈͎͜͜͡ ̶͟͏͈͈̩̳̠̝̺̘̪͍̠̘Ḿ͕͉͇̙̥̖͘͟͝Y̯͉͚͉̼̰̣̝̜͕͜͞͡͠ͅ ̧͍̹̼̩͟ͅE̵̸̡̖̺̥̦͇̺̳̣̞͎̹̣̦͕͜Ý̸̦͇̰̙͡͠͠E̸̵̡͙̬̭̣̤̙͍̺̺̙̞̹͉̼̤̖̕S̛͡͏̱̻̱̲̼̰̻̙͖͍̰̦͖̩ ̶̨̛̞̜̱̲Ẁ̲̻̬̻͘͠ͅH̙̱̤̟͕͈̰͙͚̞̬̹̝͓̦͕̳̲̀͟ͅY̨̰͖͇̯̝͔̟̙̣̙̫̞̬͎̠͝ ̶͈͔͇̮̯̱̺̞̪̳̻̤̝̟̘̀͞A̸̢̰̱̟̤̤̠͙͉͙͔͍̘͍̠̦̣̝̰͢͢Ḑ̷͈̩̙̯̠̟͈̠̩͢D̨̢̛͍͉̱̙͖͓̞͝ͅO͠͡͡͏̯̱̤̺͉̮͖̞ͅͅŃ̶͖̗̯̺͎͍͍͔̰̗̰͓̼̕͘͠ ̷̜͕̺̙͇̟̟̣̥̖̼͍͔̲͙̺̀W҉̩̣̠͉͔͉͕ͅH҉҉̶͓͎͙͙̥̯̣̬̭̥͇͈͚Y̙̙͇̞̪̲͚͟͠ͅ!̖̥͔̠̞͉̭̠̝̹̲̗͇̕

NO STAWP