Author Topic: Emo Freak v5  (Read 10655 times)

I remember furdle spouting some anti-gay retteric on a server once, and yet he doesn't do much about emo saying he wants to pork it to him- I dunno if that's trolling or the craziest narcissism ever

he's pretty ugly, too

/support, his constant gay stuff bothers me

Collected some evidence from his bucket, going to try and contact Photobucket to get them to shut down his account for solicitation of a minor (considering he did post many of these pictures on an online forum full of children).

/support, his constant gay stuff bothers me
Careful, while this post isn't homophobic in a way, they'll misconstrue it to get you banned.
Although you don't really have to worry, Ephialtes isn't a mod anymore, so he can't back up Emo Freak.

Collected some evidence from his bucket, going to try and contact Photobucket to get them to shut down his account for solicitation of a minor (considering he did post many of these pictures on an online forum full of children).
psst send it to his parents /psst

i know i sound like a soccer mom but
If hes under the age of 18 (it may be 21 im not sure) what he is doing is illegal and he can be arrested for it
...right?

he's 18, someone just said that

psst send it to his parents /psst
That will happen eventually. He's a smart child molester though, he kept his face out of his rooster pics.

his richard's pretty small btw lel

That will happen eventually. He's a smart child molester though, he kept his face out of his rooster pics.

his richard's pretty small btw lel
he may have kept his face out of the rooster pics but it's still got "Zach Staugaits" or whatever at the top

Can someone send me a link to the posts in the Real Life Pictures thread where he posted borderline nudes?

Can someone send me a link to the posts in the Real Life Pictures thread where he posted borderline nudes?
they got deleeted i think

I have a feeling this whole "child molestation charges" thing isn't going to pan out...

they got deleeted i think
Yep. Clever rapist.

I have a feeling this whole "child molestation charges" thing isn't going to pan out...
This stuff can get you fired and expelled. This is the only way to solve the problem.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=239006.msg6812280#msg6812280
its not a straight post but it's there alright