Author Topic: Armageddon's Delete Launcher [UPDATE: 8/24/14] [NEW VIDEO!]  (Read 14823 times)

Swiss Army Gun is already a thing.
You mean that add-on that almost every 20k up hasn't heard of or seen in any server ever?

Yeah, that's not what you call "a thing".

You mean that add-on that almost every 20k up hasn't heard of or seen in any server ever?

Yeah, that's not what you call "a thing".
it was sitting just fine on rtb? I dont know why you think no ones heard of it, if you had any idea how to use rtb you would've found it easily

this works better if you just want the one feature I guess though

it was sitting just fine on rtb? I dont know why you think no ones heard of it, if you had any idea how to use rtb you would've found it easily
Is saying I don't know how to use RTB supposed to be some form of an insult?

The Swiss Army Gun has been around since 2009. In the 5 years it has been released I have literally never seen it used on a single server.

I used it once. I really didn't like it and saw absolutely no use for it.

That's pretty much how I felt.

Then you see absolutely no use for this, so what are you trying to even say?

Is saying I don't know how to use RTB supposed to be some form of an insult?
The Swiss Army Gun has been around since 2009. In the 5 years it has been released I have literally never seen it used on a single server.
I'm sorry you play on bad servers?

It's essentially just all default items plus the fillcan and duplicator put together. What is the point of that even? It takes 2 seconds to switch to a wrench instead of typing a command in to change it's function.

That's all a matter of opinion, pal.

Over the course of my 6 years playing this game I have played a large variety of servers.

add-on deleted my launcher
0/10

It's essentially just all default items plus the fillcan and duplicator put together. What is the point of that even? It takes 2 seconds to switch to a wrench instead of typing a command in to change it's function.
Long range functionality for the most part. Saves a lot of time.

This topic is being de-railed. I don't care about the SAG. Yes it shares a function but its safe to say its pretty out dated and would be a long shot to assume we copied the idea in its entirety. We all have our opinions about the SAG, but leave it out of this topic.

Long range functionality for the most part. Saves a lot of time.
Stop trying to instigate a fight, we understand you get a hard-on for SAG, so be it. You remind me of those whiny, intrusive missionaries. This was not intended to be a replacement or a copy of it. SAG didn't even come to mind upon creation. This add-on was created to execute a simple task. If it makes you feel any better, think of this tool as an alternative and stop posting.  
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 11:27:01 PM by Bokeh »

this
I saw it in a minigame and the host thought nuke did damage :(

Just what I was looking for, thanks

make a weaponised version that actually deletes (kills) players

Taboo, the swiss army gun is broken and old. Half of the functions on it did not work when I used it or they just glitched to the point of uselessness. This add-on was made specifically for deleting bricks supporting other bricks without the supported bricks getting deleted, and is easy to access with a command. On the Swiss Army Gun, you need to scroll through functions. This is instant.
Now please, get back on topic. OP created a great and useful tool, and doesn't deserve some bastard to derail it.