Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 52420 times)

Valcle is computermix who has previously produced crash exploits and cheat programs through his extensive reverse engineering efforts.  There is a zero percent chance of this being a coincidence.  I have deactivated his key (again), but that probably stop him.

I am completely sick of dealing with this friend.  I have complete dox.  Tempted.

Wait what is a DOX?

Wait what is a DOX?
information about someone
"dox" as in "docs" as in "documents"
like their name and address and phone numbers and stuff

Wait what is a DOX?
Information collected about someone like their name, address, email, parents, phone number, ect.

gotta love badspot amirite guys?

I sent this to him over a year ago, which gives him the BLHack DLL and also explains how the freeze hack works. He never responded and hasn't patched anything in the BLHack DLL.

He obviously doesn't care about it.

Pageloss.

Pageloss.
I likewise sent Badspot an email about a wallhack exploit and got no response. I'm the only person that knows about it so I guess he's in no hurry to patch it.

i don't really get why badspot is circlejerked by the community no matter how much of an starfish he is.

like seriously, he hasn't done anything for the game in a long time that's even meaningful and when people bring this up he and the golden few come around and get rid of people with legitimate opinions.

not only that, but he has a bit of a phil fish attitude where he acts like we don't deserve updates. like we have paid and played this game, so we're not allowed to ask more of it. and the only thing he's really done for this game in a while is "moderate" the forum by banning people on a kneejerk.

and whenever someone is arguing about one guy, badspot comes in and calls out the list of alts that guy has, and what bad stuff he's done, and everybody loves it, everyone instantly believes him - even when some of the information may not be true.

for instance,
let's say that I buy X game. X game is developed by Y developer. X game is phenomenal and one of the best games i've ever played. I log thousands of hours into it and can't stop. However, Y developer is indeed an starfish. Just because Y developer made X game and X game is good, does not make Y developer any less of an starfish.

Gotta love the key revokes. In situations where it's worth a revoke, for instance, if someone is legitimately ruining the experience of others by hacking the game or poses a threat to the actual game, it fits. But if somebody crashed a server for two minutes they get revoked - even if it's not really their fault - as we see here, with valcle. Without the actual situation being fully explained or valcle giving time to explain himself, Badspot has a kneejerk reaction that leads to a ban.

Incredible moderation, folks. Without even hearing the full story, Badspot says something like:
"X person purposefully slammed a door in someone's face once. I heard that someone got hit in the head by the door, and the person holding the door was X. X obviously did it on purpose, I'm not going to listen to his silly rebuttals or give other people a chance to refute. And if somebody does refute, I'll just ignore them or kick them out, as per usual."

Banning me just proves my point further. As you said:

This whole thing isn't to say that I don't recognize that Valcle has done this stuff in the past or might be at fault:

The end.

i don't really get why badspot is circlejerked by the community no matter how much of an starfish he is.

like seriously, he hasn't done anything for the game in a long time that's even meaningful and when people bring this up he and the golden few come around and get rid of people with legitimate opinions.

not only that, but he has a bit of a phil fish attitude where he acts like we don't deserve updates. like we have paid and played this game, so we're not allowed to ask more of it. and the only thing he's really done for this game in a while is "moderate" the forum by banning people on a kneejerk.
So your point here is that he hasn't done anything for this game in a while.
But he had done for years, muslim. You were a knee-high child when he started working on this game.
Sorry you weren't around when the game was new and being actively updated, but that's how life works.
Your problem for being born too late, it seems. It's not like you have a perfectly good game to play anyhow.

and whenever someone is arguing about one guy, badspot comes in and calls out the list of alts that guy has, and what bad stuff he's done, and everybody loves it, everyone instantly believes him - even when some of the information may not be true.
So what you're saying is that all the users who have actively troubled the community, and gotten themselves banned numerous times, and have absolutely nothing else in their lives to do but to return and repeat their actions, are people we should allow to hang around and listen to them?

I'm sorry, but it's not exactly normal to let the convicts out and run the country, is it?

Gotta love the key revokes. In situations where it's worth a revoke, for instance, if someone is legitimately ruining the experience of others by hacking the game or poses a threat to the actual game, it fits. But if somebody crashed a server for two minutes they get revoked - even if it's not really their fault - as we see here, with valcle. Without the actual situation being fully explained or valcle giving time to explain himself, Badspot has a kneejerk reaction that leads to a ban.

Incredible moderation, folks. Without even hearing the full story, Badspot says something like:
"X person purposefully slammed a door in someone's face once. I heard that someone got hit in the head by the door, and the person holding the door was X. X obviously did it on purpose, I'm not going to listen to his silly rebuttals or give other people a chance to refute. And if somebody does refute, I'll just ignore them or kick them out, as per usual."
It's a very simple thing, muslim.
It's called patience. Every person has it. Some people have it in varying amounts. It all gets tested and worn away though.
Eventually, however, it will get lost.

If you have a stuffhead who has time and time again caused problems, they're going to nibble away at your patience.
And when you've lost your patience, you're in your full right to get rid of them.

Furthermore, the problem user doesn't deserve the right to explain themselves.
They've had all of their chances and they've used them.

There are tens of thousands of Blockland users who have played this game and never, not once, been a problem to the game, the community or Badspot.
Then there are those users who have, and have done so multiple times, and continue to do so.
And then, another incident occurs, and my oh my, what user happens to be nearby at the time? Oh, yeah, it's the problem user.
Not any of the thousands of normal users.

It's the problem user, and they're somehow miraculously involved in this event. And they have the nerve to claim it's not their fault, they're a good person, it's just coincidence that they're involved.
None of the normal users are involved, directly or indirectly. Why take the chance when it's the problem user again skulking about. Because it is beyond coincidence that the same person is involved in such similar events as they're normally involved in.
This whole thing isn't to say that I don't recognize that Valcle has done this stuff in the past or might be at fault:

What the forget is even the point in your post here about this, muslim, if Valcle himself is admitting that he's involved.
You're simply stuff-stirring.

And furthermore, how could anyone possibly defend any actions of someone who is admitting that they are actively using an exploit in the game to crash people's servers?
What is wrong with you that you can't see that this is completely wrong?

Valcle has absolutely no right to crash anyone. It doesn't matter if it's a "bad situation" or he doesn't like the server or the host.
How sick in the head is he that he can claim he crashes people "for good reasons". People pay money to play this game and to enjoy it. They certainly didn't pay to have a stuffty little control-freak ruin their game.
And it is no defence at all that he has only used his exploit twice this month. Whoop-de-loving-doo!
I've managed to go 6 years without crashing a server, I must deserve a goddamn medal and a parade, plus the thousands of other users who've done it too.

Seriously, grow up. If you hang around in the sewers with the rest of the turds it's not long before everyone sees you as one too.
It's not difficult to stay out of trouble.

I just lost all respect for you.
well that sure amounts to a lot

I just lost all respect for you.
At least we have equal respect for each other now, then.

holy stuff sick burn