Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 52902 times)

Nobody's saying Kalph should do it. Kalph suggested that the game should be given to people who want to work on it "like myself", and Badspot ironically responded with "haha i'll just give the game to kalphiter" and dismissed the idea only because Kalphiter posted it.
If you have an actual suggestion for someone to take over development, feel free to go for it.

If you have an actual suggestion for someone to take over development, feel free to go for it.
I'm not in charge of the game. I'm just suggesting something that many people agree with, Badspot may think of it how he wants to. It's a suggestion. Do I have to go around asking people if they want to work on Blockland for him in order to make this valid?

I'm not in charge of the game. I'm just suggesting something that many people agree with, Badspot may think of it how he wants to. It's a suggestion. Do I have to go around asking people if they want to work on Blockland for him in order to make this valid?
...What? Not only are you talking about something entirely irrelevant, no idea what, but I'm not seeing a suggestion in your post at all.

I hope he doesn't just toss the game away as "too old to update." :(

...What? Not only are you talking about something entirely irrelevant, no idea what, but I'm not seeing a suggestion in your post at all.
The suggestion is that Badspot could try to find someone interested in taking over development in order to improve the game. Like I said, it most likely can't be done very easily and I understand that. How is it irrelevant and what is difficult to understand?

The suggestion is that Badspot could try to find someone interested in taking over development in order to improve the game. Like I said, it most likely can't be done very easily and I understand that. How is it irrelevant and what is difficult to understand?

Taboo want's a name.

A possible person to take over.

If Badspot decides to keep Blockland to himself, oh well, I got my $20 worth.

Taboo want's a name.

A possible person to take over.

If Badspot decides to keep Blockland to himself, oh well, I got my $20 worth.
Why do I have to name someone to take over in order to make my opinion valid in your eyes? I don't know who should take over, I'm just saying it would be nice if someone took over.

To come out and officially say "no more updates" wouldn't be great for sales.

So uh was having the time of my life at Brickmans server as usual ofc
Then Cca join and leaves and then the server crashes. We weren't sure if it was the real Cca or just some imposter so we check out the console.log

Code: [Select]
Starting arranged connection to 99.225.166.32:22903...
   o possible[0] = 99.225.166.32:22903
   o possible[1] = 169.254.216.196:22903
   o possible[2] = 192.168.0.10:22903
   o possible[3] = 127.0.0.1:22903
Got Connect challenge Request from 99.225.166.32:22903
Got connect request from 99.225.166.32:22903
  net name = Cca

IP traces back to Toronto, Canada and guess who lives there

I ask him what's up and this is what I got.

First-degree stuffbaggery.
As if Badspot can't just provide those users with a new account.

My god, the boy seriously needs to get a life.

Just report him to his ISP and the little kiddo will have to beg to his parents for another provided.

Cca just crashed my server, did it 3 times in a row, caught him this time.

This forget needs to be dealt with ASAP.

Yeah he's going on every server

Can't join any of them

here's the console.log

Got Connect challenge Request from 99.225.166.32:64005
Got connect request from 99.225.166.32:64005
  net name = Cca
AUTHCHECK: Cca = internet client -> internet server, regular auth
Auth Init Successfull: Cca
CADD: 20598 99.225.166.32:64005
 +- bl_id = 38227
 +- no auto admin
*** Sending mission load to client:
Posting to master server
Slayer (Server): Sending Handshake: Cca
Error: NetStringTable::incStringRef() - id "1066695393" out of range (size = 512)
Error: NetStringTable::lookupString() - id "1066695393" out of range (size = 512)
Error: NetStringTable::removeString() - id "1066695393" out of range (size = 512)
Error: NetStringTable::incStringRef() - id "1061997773" out of range (size = 512)
Error: NetStringTable::lookupString() - id "1061997773" out of range (size = 512)

why can't this idiots leave the game alone

because they paid 10 bucks? Because they paid more then 10 bucks thanks to being friends and getting banned?

well, if badspot doesn't go on a mental breakdown after this, then some stuff is gona go down