Server Crashes When Some People Join

Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 52738 times)

a ton of other people followed ephi out the door
who are these other people

who are these other people
The only ones who have advertised themselves leaving had the weird urge to do it in a big lurid bang, such as Zapk or Cca, but I'm sure that a ton of other users left with them; hopefully by the time they come back Badspot will have found some motivation for coding.

good thing i only use cbm because its the best
The 'best' way of hosting is from your own self-controlled server, whether it's your hardware and connection or it's leased out from a legitimate commercial provider.

lol silly aoki. they havent left. they never will. they will be here at the age of 80 crying how they cant maintain an erection badspot is an exact representation of Riddler on a lego game even though badspot is in his grave rolling over at the sound of these bimbos.

if they dont have accounts here, they have them at the birth defect factory /r/blocklandishorrible

The only ones who have advertised themselves leaving had the weird urge to do it in a big lurid bang, such as Zapk or Cca, but I'm sure that a ton of other users left with them; hopefully by the time they come back Badspot will have found some motivation for coding.
In other words nobody that matters.

In other words nobody that matters.
well, everyone matters.

I don't think their mentality revolves around them just being mad at badspot, I think they're just doing this because they can and like to get reactions out of you guys. No normal person would get this pissed off over losing a $10 building game that they so happened to get revoked from for a reason.

Why would they do the things they do if they've known they'd get revoked in the first place? The answer to that question is that they don't care at all. They're only staying here because they want a reaction out of you; It's that simple.

Kalphiter on the other hand is just plain weird.

I don't think their mentality revolves around them just being mad at badspot, I think they're just doing this because they can and like to get reactions out of you guys. No normal person would get this pissed off over losing a $10 building game that they so happened to get revoked from for a reason.
you forgot about their 3000 hour time investment

you forgot about their 3000 hour time investment
A simple equation could sort that issue out.
Just take a person's time having the game multiplied the time played by the average player a day.

Just because they play it doesn't mean they're addicted.

A simple equation could sort that issue out.
Just take a person's time having the game multiplied the time played by the average player a day.

Just because they play it doesn't mean they're addicted.
No, I meant people aren't willing to just leave a game they've spent such a long time playing.
"If Badspot won't spend 5 minutes fixing this game-breaking bug when I've spent 3000 hours playing his game, what the hell am I still doing here?"

The only ones who have advertised themselves leaving had the weird urge to do it in a big lurid bang

I'm sorry but I found this very fitting.

gonna laugh when he changes his ip with a few clicks

gonna laugh when badspot bans his city

gonna laugh when badspot bans his city
badspot would never do this

Nobody's saying Kalph should do it. Kalph suggested that the game should be given to people who want to work on it "like myself", and Badspot ironically responded with "haha i'll just give the game to kalphiter" and dismissed the idea only because Kalphiter posted it.
Nobody has directly said that Kalph should do it, but Kalph nominated himself and what soon followed was a wave of comments asking whether Badspot would ever hand over the game to 'willing developers'. Do the math.