Kong123, Luneth, and Twentefreak-blocklands jerks of the day

Author Topic: Kong123, Luneth, and Twentefreak-blocklands jerks of the day  (Read 3443 times)

So I joined Kong's server because I usually play it and enjoy it, until I said hi and basically got balls kicked by everyone there with insults.

i'm not following whats happening here

i'm not following whats happening here

I have not put all the pictures, but basically I joined a server and it was a circle of I think this guy is a friend cunt prick and I got lots of hate from people.

Twentefreak isn't in the picture, Kong said "LOL" and I'm pretty sure Luneth was joking. If you're Custardo and you said "criez" I can't imagine you're taking it seriously.

it generally looks like you're being oversensitive
plus you even decided to make a drama topic for insults

this too

Custardo has a fairly big history of being an idiot and Luneth didn't want him on the server.
He then contineud to call us starfishs and what not for not wanting him around.

Custardo has a fairly big history of being an idiot and Luneth didn't want him on the server.
He then contineud to call us starfishs and what not for not wanting him around.

I usually do nothing wrong when I play on a server anymore... so I don't expect to get so much hate, tills has done more than me and she didn't get lots of hate so why me?

it also doesnt help if you go "why don't you guys love me :("

You see nobody there can just let me try to be nice is what I am saying in this picture.

it also doesnt help if you go "why don't you guys love me :("

I don't recall saying that.

You expect us to like you and forget all your drama just because you want to, that's not how it works.

You expect us to like you and forget all your drama just because you want to, that's not how it works.

I never said you had to like me but atleast be nice enough to let me actually try to be nice.

Yea, give him a chance. twente