Another badmin.

Poll

What do you think?

This was clearly admin abuse.
This was not admin abuse.

Author Topic: Another badmin.  (Read 2727 times)

Well here we go again. I guess is should just jump right into it.

The first thing Takfu joins the game and all is normal, Until this.
Hotwheels asks *jack* (Host) If he can kick him. First thing: He had no reason to kick him.
*jack* Says no, then hey. Thats where the next part comes in.

You can see *jack* Told Hotwheels to Ban him instead Followed by <3 (Possible the <3 was a taunt)

This is where he bans him. Look at the reason.
Then as a "Final blow" he does this.

Well don't just sit there. Discuss.
*jack* BL_ID 81720
Hot Wheels BL_ID 70121

Supporting this drama.
They had no right to kick I MEAN ban him, unless you can fetch us more chat as to why they banned him.

Well I said kick at that point because he asked if he could kick him. I never got a chat log but I remember the first thing Takfu said was SCP stuff breach.
I feel embarrassed that my chat logger failed me at this vital moment.

YOU SHOULD BE
Hmm. Seems legit, we'll just have to believe you for now. Anyways, if you see this activity again, be sure to report it on here.

(Update) I talked to who got banned and they said the reason was different when they tried to join still lots of swear words.

Hot wheels will be de-admin'd at my server for this unless he provides an explanation.

Oh, I know 'Hot Wheels.' Joined Racc's while we were busy building one of our WIP projects, asked for super admin. We said no, he whined. After a while of explaining, left saying "BADSPOTS MY DAD UR GONNA GET BANNED"
/support

I also figured out that not only it malfunctioned But it doesn't work in that ONE SERVER.

host can tell his admins to do whatever, it's his server y'know

but it's still inexcusable anyway.

i mean, if you were on a server that you had been playing for a while and they banned you permanently because someone else told them to, wouldn't you be upset? he has every right to post this.

Hosts do what they want, But this Place was especially made to tell others about a issue you seem to find

but it's still inexcusable anyway.

i mean, if you were on a server that you had been playing for a while and they banned you permanently because someone else told them to, wouldn't you be upset? he has every right to post this.
I'd be upset but in the end it's hosts rules. I do this sometimes on my server, but not after a while.

I'd be upset but in the end it's hosts rules.
that doesnt make it any less stupid

its their server, its their choice

and don't give me that "oh badspot said don't throw stuff at people who are at you party" bullstuff, this is just kicking out someone from the partyy that you don't like

its their server, its their choice
That may be their sever but what they did was wrong. (Like you haven't seen posts of abuse like this)