Author Topic: ModTer Updated  (Read 4364 times)

Here is my attempt to improve on mod ter. No hard feelings with ghost.

Changes:
Bricks are now all in a new "ModTer" section in the brick selector. The baseplates section is no longer cluttered.
The 4x mod ter bricks now have prints in correct proportions with the larger bricks (it will not show the full print, so letters WILL NOT work)
The only change to the prints was the ramp print. It is now cropped smaller, so now you can better see the ramp texture.

Pic showing off the fixed 4x prints:

Badspot: You're free to make this default. I don't care if you modify it if you must do so.

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 11:16:39 PM by Crispy_ »

Are 4x cubes still counted as regular bricks or did you fix them to be the same as all the other modter bricks? (If not please fix this it's really annoying)

Are 4x cubes still counted as regular bricks or did you fix them to be the same as all the other modter bricks? (If not please fix this it's really annoying)
I did not and I refuse to fix it. I don't want to forget up every build that uses this trick to their advantage.

do they still count as building with baseplates, so that clearing spam won't clear your modter?

also, how did you make the textures larger after all?

Loving how they have their own section now, was pretty annoying looking through baseplates and sometimes having them be split up, in the wrong order

do they still count as building with baseplates, so that clearing spam won't clear your modter?

also, how did you make the textures larger after all?
Instead of using the whole print, it now uses a forth of the print, from a corner (top left i think, have not really tested this) but yeah they fully work and do not require their own set of prints.

In order to fix the letters, would we have to make all new prints?

I'm guessing that clearing spam bricks will now clear your modterrain too. oh well lol

Yeah you would need to make all new prints. Sorry. Just use the 1x4 print bricks

For the clearing spam, I don't know. I have not tested this.