Author Topic: *Gman*'s terrible hosting  (Read 1893 times)

Yes I know, second drama in a week, because theres not many good servers up.
Anyway, I was on a terrible made rp server, when *Gman* connects and says that this server is horribly made, he then says im welcome to join because hes about to host his own server. I join *Gman*'s server later on, which is a HL2 rp. AT first the rp is ok, but as soon as it starts one person spawns a gun, who is a rebel, breaks into the fully guarded combine quarters, and then shoots up all the combines with his friends who stole guns from the combine quarters. Im the last combine left, I fairly rp that I shoot up all of the remaining rebels, which there are 3 of, and then one says "thats not how you rp noob!". Then the host says "Dogling is taken to be executed", I ask why and then I get permanently banned for some poor reason.

Im not sure if this is *Gman*'s first drama, but im sure it isnt.
/Discuss

I guess these guys have the idea that the good guys always win? I dunno. But that is a really dumb reason to be banned.

It's a dumb reason for a ban, a dumb host, but I don't think it really warrants a drama.

maybe he's trying to stupidly be 'realistic' and ban people who die
but if the other people dont, then i dont get  it

slashsupportyeahyeahwhateverwhydopeopleuseaslashwhentheysupportlike/support

maybe he's trying to stupidly be 'realistic' and ban people who die
but if the other people dont, then i dont get  it

i get this ban reason kinda
in the arpee, you got executed so you were banned
but still, it is a dumb ban reason and executions don't happen so quick.

Wow, stupid.

inb4doucheasksformoreproof

Thats a horrible reason to ban, I would acutally do something like that for an hour though.

Prepare for unforeseen consequences/i]

Wow, stupid.

inb4doucheasksformoreproof

add more proof op?

Nah, I'm not that kind of person.

This doesn't really deserve it's own topic, I think it should be in the "Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes" thread. But that's my opinion.

lol. this is why i spam the chat and leave before he can select my name to perma ban

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 09:20:42 PM by Badspot »

lol. this is why i spam the chat and leave before he can select my name to perma ban
gg no re

admittance to trolling
g loving g

i told you guys he would last not that long