Who are the worst people on blockland?

Author Topic: Who are the worst people on blockland?  (Read 14670 times)

Op is literally Riddler.

I'll start first,
Tezuni hosts many servers and somehow gets to the top, even through his builds means nothing, most of the admins are complete jerks and cheat, rarely comes on, doesn't fix anything, steals builds, flames people and does other stuff. 

Im going to go out on a limb here and say that instead of actually making a good server, you sit here and complain about someone who's clearly doing something right to get that many people online consistently.

I could be wrong, but that's what is looks like to me.

What the hell does this mean?

Off topic: Is OP a person or is it me?

On topic: So far, this OP guy is leading by 3 votes, keep voting, this could possibly save the blockland community.

So far, this OP guy is leading by 3 votes, keep voting, this could possibly save the blockland community.
LOL
you dont get it do you?
youre OP

On topic: So far, this OP guy is leading by 3 votes, keep voting, this could possibly save the blockland community.

Oh god, I can't breathe.

OP = Original Poster.

You are the OP.

Everyone's saying you.

Although I hate Tezuni, I'd rather put my vote to OP.

*ahem*
OP Because of his egotistical insult to Tezuni, because he has no control over his admins, but refuses to De-Admin them for some unknown reason. 
You were saying?

Guys, this is loving SERIOUS. I might quit blockland in the future, but still, VOTE. OTHER. PEOPLE.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hFujLd7.gif[/img

dis thread

post of the month

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hFujLd7.gif[/img

dis thread
aww forget it didnt post