Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's Sounds  (Read 41016 times)

Hey, kids!

Every sound from Five Nights at Freddy's
This is including some that you don't usually hear in the game, and some that are usually cut off in the main game.
For example, the animatronic scream files Freddy_SCREAM and Freddy_SCREAM_LOW have both long and cut versions (Freddy_SCREAM_CUT and Freddy_SCREAM_LOW_CUT). The cut versions are what you typically hear in the game before the game cuts to static, about 1 second worth of screaming. The Add-on also includes some music files from the game, which I have released in the music section as music files (Though for the most part not looped) so that they can be cut off by setting the brick's music to NONE.

Video Demonstration
Have fun >:)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 06:36:03 PM by Sitrus »

Sitrus why I thought we were friends.

This is very good! Im not going to say no...This is very good..
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 01:16:27 PM by badguy098 »

someone make a gamemode out of this

someone make a gamemode out of this
I'd like to make a server with a competitive twist if someone could find out how to accomplish this.
If not I could try and make a single player map similar to the video I posted.

You had to.
There was a zip with a bunch of wav files.
I had to.

Holy crap. I just had the best idea ever while playing circus.

I was on my server using the circus music as a fun background music when fighting the spongebob bots. Then I set the day to night and BOOM. The idea was born

Five Nights At Spongebobs.

His eyes glow like theirs. And he barely has any expressions too. Someone needs to use the spongebob bots pack as a replacement for the FNAF bots. Or you could ask the guy to make the FNAF bots.

I was on my server using the circus music as a fun background music when fighting the spongebob bots. Then I set the day to night and BOOM. The idea was born

His eyes glow like theirs. And he barely has any expressions too. Someone needs to use the spongebob bots pack as a replacement for the FNAF bots. Or you could ask the guy to make the FNAF bots.
Uh oh

Uh oh

What? All they want is to show you a nice suit... :) Be their permanent friend... :)

There's actually Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs. The only thing is that the rest of them don't have glowing eyes... and I think Mr. Krabs would be at pirate cove.