Five Nights at Freddy's Sounds

Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's Sounds  (Read 41007 times)

Always look at the loving fox....

t̛̩̘͇̹̤͕̬̜̀́h̶̢̬͙̲͕̖e̛͚̘̲̮͎̪̪ ̷̛̹f̘̜̦̣̰̳́͟ͅͅṳ̻̞̬͍͍͙ͅc̳͈̱̻͕̠͖̖k͕̥̼͚̩̥̰ ̨͓̱̖̼̞̫̯̻̟y̴̬̻̦͍͇̺͎͓ọu̬͕ ̶͏͔͎̱̲̰̰d̵̸̮̟̟̯o͕̖̺͕͚̙̱͢͝ͅi̜̝͍̱̠̺̯̣̤n̷̡̝̫͞g̴̨̪̖ͅ ̨̨͖̠̮̳͈͈͙̞́w͏͟҉͍̰̪̥i̶̮̘̳̝̼̳͍͟͜ͅt̡̳̮͕̖͇h̘͎̭̟̟̘͇̮ ̡͖̪̦͙͕f͙̩͈̖͕͞r̵̹̙͕̗̣e̠̰̥̹̭͎͝ḓ̴̰͡ý̵̱̯?̣̹͙̭̀͘ ̘͜g͙͈͉̝̲ę̝̝̣͍̖̮̪͢ț̲͡͝ ͍̗̰̜̻t̪̠̯̟͚̣̻̯̝̕h̜͉͇̳̹̘e̤̣̰ ̷̧̙̹͉͎̲͜ͅf̛͎̝̩̻̯̹̻͠ͅư̜͙̗ͅc̶̰̭̠̹̳͕̞̖͢k̛͈͢ ̴̫̖̣͖̜̗̻̝͝o҉̞͕̫̲u̢̩̯̞̱̩̤̦͞t̯t̟͍̰̖̻͕̤͢͟͝ͅa̵̯̺̗̼̭͟ ̨̟͇̫t̛̻͕̖͇̰͈̙̱̕͟h̝̠͎̰̠͟ḛ̷͕͍r̦̱͍͍̹͕̬͖̕͢e҉͍̠̣̙̼͇͠ͅ ̧̖̤͉̤̬̤̫̬t͏̜̞̯͈͇̼͉͓̹͡ḥ̡̹̪̝́a̱͓͈̹͔̲̰̖̞t̻ ̖̯͞͞a̠̮͎̞̖͡ì̳̦̮͈̙̝͓̹͉͢n̳͔̼̖̥t͚̤̪͈̕͝ ̧̲̙̮͓͍̺̫͈͜y̝̰̲̯̜͞o̢̝͇̜ͅ ̴͚̟̖̻j̷̙o̸̰̳̬̥̤͚͝b͕̜̳͎͙͟!̱͚͕̱͈̯̳

There's actually Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs. The only thing is that the rest of them don't have glowing eyes... and I think Mr. Krabs would be at pirate cove.

When Mr.Crabs is out of the cove, when you look at the hall. He runs down with cash all over his pockets and hands shouting "MONEY!!!" And when he peaks at door he goes "Gimmie ur money." lel

Jumps into the doorway
"ARRRR"

i will punch your arse you theives

I'd like to make a server with a competitive twist if someone could find out how to accomplish this.
If not I could try and make a single player map similar to the video I posted.
                                                                                                                                                                             I Think There Is A New Gamemode... I Have Played One before...

t̛̩̘͇̹̤͕̬̜̀́h̶̢̬͙̲͕̖e̛͚̘̲̮͎̪̪ ̷̛̹f̘̜̦̣̰̳́͟ͅͅṳ̻̞̬͍͍͙ͅc̳͈̱̻͕̠͖̖k͕̥̼͚̩̥̰ ̨͓̱̖̼̞̫̯̻̟y̴̬̻̦͍͇̺͎͓ọu̬͕ ̶͏͔͎̱̲̰̰d̵̸̮̟̟̯o͕̖̺͕͚̙̱͢͝ͅi̜̝͍̱̠̺̯̣̤n̷̡̝̫͞g̴̨̪̖ͅ ̨̨͖̠̮̳͈͈͙̞́w͏͟҉͍̰̪̥i̶̮̘̳̝̼̳͍͟͜ͅt̡̳̮͕̖͇h̘͎̭̟̟̘͇̮ ̡͖̪̦͙͕f͙̩͈̖͕͞r̵̹̙͕̗̣e̠̰̥̹̭͎͝ḓ̴̰͡ý̵̱̯?̣̹͙̭̀͘ ̘͜g͙͈͉̝̲ę̝̝̣͍̖̮̪͢ț̲͡͝ ͍̗̰̜̻t̪̠̯̟͚̣̻̯̝̕h̜͉͇̳̹̘e̤̣̰ ̷̧̙̹͉͎̲͜ͅf̛͎̝̩̻̯̹̻͠ͅư̜͙̗ͅc̶̰̭̠̹̳͕̞̖͢k̛͈͢ ̴̫̖̣͖̜̗̻̝͝o҉̞͕̫̲u̢̩̯̞̱̩̤̦͞t̯t̟͍̰̖̻͕̤͢͟͝ͅa̵̯̺̗̼̭͟ ̨̟͇̫t̛̻͕̖͇̰͈̙̱̕͟h̝̠͎̰̠͟ḛ̷͕͍r̦̱͍͍̹͕̬͖̕͢e҉͍̠̣̙̼͇͠ͅ ̧̖̤͉̤̬̤̫̬t͏̜̞̯͈͇̼͉͓̹͡ḥ̡̹̪̝́a̱͓͈̹͔̲̰̖̞t̻ ̖̯͞͞a̠̮͎̞̖͡ì̳̦̮͈̙̝͓̹͉͢n̳͔̼̖̥t͚̤̪͈̕͝ ̧̲̙̮͓͍̺̫͈͜y̝̰̲̯̜͞o̢̝͇̜ͅ ̴͚̟̖̻j̷̙o̸̰̳̬̥̤͚͝b͕̜̳͎͙͟!̱͚͕̱͈̯̳
stop..

blockland has gone just ..... no words

blockland has gone just ..... no words
Thank you for that incredible contribution

Perfect timing for Hallow's Eve.

Did you enjoy listening through the sound files before adding them?

Did you enjoy listening through the sound files before adding them?
Very much

I love it! Although it does cause major crashing

How? These are sounds.

I'm pretty sure sounds can't crash you.
And if they can, oops.