Author Topic: This f^cking C++ Error...  (Read 2850 times)

Deleting your cache file should not cause what you described. Can you do it again, please? Make sure the game is closed.
He is using the steam version, so it wasn't automatically rebuilt.

He is using the steam version, so it wasn't automatically rebuilt.

It's created by Blockland.exe as needed.

It's created by Blockland.exe as needed.
Not on the steam version, steam doesn't use the launcher meaning files arn't recreated.

Not on the steam version, steam doesn't use the launcher meaning files arn't recreated.
No, Greek2Me is right. What happened to the OP doesn't sound right.

No, Greek2Me is right. What happened to the OP doesn't sound right.
That's odd, I deleted my whole add-ons folder and blockland.exe didn't recreate it, I had to manually verify the local content myself.

That's odd, I deleted my whole add-ons folder and blockland.exe didn't recreate it, I had to manually verify the local content myself.
Not the add-ons folder, just the cache.db file.

Ok. I do not know, what happened before. I deleted my cache.db temorally and id did not broke my game this time. But still, that's not the case. All addons are stored on my friends pc. In his game. For me, everything is in this cache.db and it doesn't affect my game at all. I would love to hear some of the music on my own, but oh well. We're trying to understand, what the hell happened to Blockland. We had multiple addons before, and everything worked perfectly. New fences, new blocks, new roads, new guns, new cars, new furniture.... Or any furniture at all, beause in Blockland, there's none I think. xD But something suddenly doesn't wanna cooperate and kills the game for me. That's the main call. So yeah. We'll try to take down some of them and report later.

Ok. I do not know, what happened before. I deleted my cache.db temorally and id did not broke my game this time. But still, that's not the case. All addons are stored on my friends pc. In his game. For me, everything is in this cache.db and it doesn't affect my game at all. I would love to hear some of the music on my own, but oh well. We're trying to understand, what the hell happened to Blockland. We had multiple addons before, and everything worked perfectly. New fences, new blocks, new roads, new guns, new cars, new furniture.... Or any furniture at all, beause in Blockland, there's none I think. xD But something suddenly doesn't wanna cooperate and kills the game for me. That's the main call. So yeah. We'll try to take down some of them and report later.

First of all has your friend disabled everything including music? If so then it's an add-on conflicting, chose the add-ons you want to keep and then go from there.

Idk if this has been mentioned before but try updating your drivers and system?

On another note Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft and will slowly become more vulnerable and broken with time. I recommend upgrading to at least Windows 7 in the near future

You're not the only one.
I also have runtime errors nowadays when I want to go on servers sometimes.
This is why I couldn't make the new years party last year.

We deleted some music, we get rid of some mods. I even changed my render distance from 10.000 to 300. At least game works now. Barely. It might be Terraria music pack. We tested all music, but with Terraria we assumed, that, It's staying no matter what. But oh well. :/ If it breaks the game, I guess we'll have to remove some of it.

We deleted some music, we get rid of some mods. I even changed my render distance from 10.000 to 300. At least game works now. Barely. It might be Terraria music pack. We tested all music, but with Terraria we assumed, that, It's staying no matter what. But oh well. :/ If it breaks the game, I guess we'll have to remove some of it.
Wait, it barely works as in really laggy? You may just be running out of RAM. I see in the console.log you only have 2gbs of ram, windows uses around 512-1024 mbs of RAM. Since you have so many mods you're probably crashing because of this.

Wait, it barely works as in really laggy? You may just be running out of RAM. I see in the console.log you only have 2gbs of ram, windows uses around 512-1024 mbs of RAM. Since you have so many mods you're probably crashing because of this.
I've run the game fine on 1GB of ram, Windows will automatically move it's own processes to page file when needed. This doesn't seem very likely.

I've run the game fine on 1GB of ram, Windows will automatically move it's own processes to page file when needed. This doesn't seem very likely.
Well I know new people tend to download huge amounts of add-ons. I joined a server and the host downloaded every RTB add-on and Zapk's repository. It took up a forgetload of RAM.