Author Topic: The Tan Republic! (T.R.)  (Read 9560 times)

The Tan Republic Needs You!

What is it?
The Tan Republic is a large nation in the Plastic World. It is known as the main and most powerful enemy of the Green Nation. The Tan are vastly ahead of the Green in terms of weaponry & manpower. They are ruled by the mighty tan commander, General Assistant.

How can you apply?
It's easy! All you have to be is...

- Self Absorbed
- Short Tempered
- Autistic
- Overly Hyper
- Overdosed on crack
- Tan

Our Army in action!

Now join me!
In my conquest to rule the forums! I promise you if you stand by my side you'll never go hungry again!
(And gross furry's and Bronies will parish as well.)

Benefits
- Free Health Care
- $0.50 Wage
- Become world renowned starfish

Art
none.

Members

Assistant
Damp
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 09:46:05 AM by tnatsissA »

Let me join pls i killed green

Let me join pls i killed green
u have served the nation well
accept

Uh... how are you supposed to be able to conquer the forums? Obviously I'm not going to join a group with a futile mission to conquer the Blockland forums, No offense.

_
-Svince02
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 09:14:41 PM by Svince02 »

You do realise the plastic army soldiers green vs tan is to do with the war in the pacific? Tan represents japan and green represents america.
Like you do realise that this is pretty much a Japanese anti-America clan?

You do realise the plastic army soldiers green vs tan is to do with the war in the pacific? Tan represents japan and green represents america.
first of all: sources please
secondly: the idea that this is a "japanese anti-american clan" is absolutely the most absurd thing I've heard on this forum

secondly: the idea that this is a "japanese anti-american clan" is absolutely the most absurd thing I've heard on this forum

http://armymen.wikia.com/wiki/Tan_Republic
Because early Army Men games appear to be based around WWII technology, it's safe to say that the Tan are representing the Axis Powers (Germany, Japan, etc.)

It was more of to represent all the axis forces during WWII, so yeah. But I'm not pointing it in a direction where it's going against allies and what not.

Uh... how are you supposed to be able to conquer the forums? Obviously I'm not going to join a group with a futile mission to conquer the Blockland forums, No offense.

_
-Svince02

Joke ------>

Your head.

Stop with the "-Svince02" stuff, you're not writing me a loving letter in English class.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 08:56:42 PM by tnatsissA »

Is that wiki page from an online game or is it just generally some plastic army soldier manufacturing company's lore?

Is that wiki page from an online game or is it just generally some plastic army soldier manufacturing company's lore?
It's from a game that was in the N64

_
-Svince02
Hello this is your captain speaking, below us you'll see the head of Svince02, take a look because we'll be going over soon, thank you for flying joke airlines.

People gettin' mad over plastic.

People gettin' mad over plastic.
it cuts my rectum up real bad. ;(

A 3rd army of soldiers called the "cookie monsters" Our Logo: :cookieMonster:

We killed the Tan Soldiers, and now we ally with the Green Soldiers.

Here is a cookie for your time  :cookie:

« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 12:42:07 AM by ProTear »

I'm pretty sure in Army men the blue soldiers were spys soooo... :V

american uniforms were olive drab (green)

japanese uniforms were beige (tan)

?????