Author Topic: Realm of the Mad God Megathread  (Read 21784 times)

Why do you people never show the contents?

It's in his inventory, it's a bulwark, the only white from snake pits (besides incs)

whitebags are monster specific

you can assume the whitebag i got from septavius the ghost god was a doombow because thats the only white bag he drops

likewise for the snakepit

lock ryuu on asia east if you wanna play with me

just whisper me

i made my self stop playing this game so i wouldn't be tempted to pay to win,  i mean most f2p games are, but this one especially, if this game cost money and had all its features unlocked right away, you bet your ass id play it...

its easier for me to just take a pic of the bag itself, and stretching it out to show it doesnt really matter anyways cause at most a boss only drops like 2 white bag items.
i made my self stop playing this game so i wouldn't be tempted to pay to win,  i mean most f2p games are, but this one especially, if this game cost money and had all its features unlocked right away, you bet your ass id play it...
but you can get all the non-cosmetic features without paying a cent.

only exception is the backpack which is just extra inv space for 1 char

Does anyone have the problem where the tiles take too long to load so you just try to run around and you get scared that you might die?

all you guys with your white bags and stuff
I'm lucky if I see a purple one

if anyone has nothing to do on a monday morning where most of you have school you should play with me

asia east
lock ryuu
whisper ryuu
have fun

Got 6 pet eggs. Ign is Mint

Any reptile?
2, sadly I used all of the eggs. I can find another one for you?

2, sadly I used all of the eggs. I can find another one for you?
What kind of item(s) do you want for an egg?

I have to say, even though Kabam bought this game, it still is really fun and good. I'll get back into it after school today.

god I forgot how quickly dex, attk and spd max out on a knight.
My next goal is probably going to be doing some labs for some wis+def (40 def is nice and all, but isn't enough for me to feel comfortable doing a abyss with)