Author Topic: Pizza Man (wall of text edition)  (Read 3695 times)

okay, I've been friends with this guy for over a year, and I'm glad to say, my time is up

Many of you know Pizza Man's very popular ''Army RP'' (or some of you call it, the badmin breeding ground)

So lets crack this baby right open.

If you've ever been to Pizza Man's Badmin Breeding Ground, you've probably seen the giant amount of abuse. What i'm talking about is apsolute abuse of the admin system. Most of the time, the admins will simply place a day ban on your forehead if you mess up a direction, for example, jumping into a Humvee when there was no order to ''DONT JUMP IN THE HUMVEE YOU IDIOT'' (emphasis on the fact that he calls all of his ''soldiers'' idiots or other racial slurs)
So right now your probably about to post the following ''Where is the images you friend?''
Hold on, Im getting to that.

Anyway, we probably just had the most dramatic admin breakup. Lets remember the fact that he just dumped his ''mvp of the server'' and ''head admin'' out the window for the most handicapped reason possible the only ban that could be more handicapped would be a ban for the word ''existing'' but then again, one of the admins has probably banned for that.
I dont know if ''Pizza Man'' has had a drama on his server directly, but I do know that some drama's have risen about the staff.
The person who wrote this drama claims to be Pizza Man's IRL brother, Im not sure if this information is true or not though.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=260819.0
Ok Xephicigarette. I managed to read your wall of text. Give me my damn pictures!
Pizza Man decided to un-admin me for the reason ''immaturity'' Oh god. The irony is incredibly strong. Once again, if you have ever been on this server, you have seen a massive amount of immaturity from the other admins. Sometimes, they just lock the server and start acting like idiots.
In a skype chat, Pizza Man and ''pidex'' (a admin that was voted off the admin team a LONG time ago, but for some reason Pizza Man thought re-admining that massive abuser would help the server) decided that ''Hey! Lets try to be internet police and attempt to make xephifre sad by de-admining him and sending him stuff on skype! Yay!''
If I really wanted to, I could spill a ton of Pizza Man's deep secrets, but Im not a total starfish (right, guys?) so I wont give out any secrets of his

If this thread gets super de-railed because of some mistake in the text, I will attempt to dig up some pictures, but for now, have this wall of text. You can probably relate.

Just your side of the story won't make a good final verdict. Evidence please.

Managed to dig up a picture. I covered this in the OP, but notice how mature they are ganging up on me and acting like starfishs. Because if they are that mature, Im sure I didn't need to be de-admined considering that I would never stoop that low.

Tyler Sheppard is Pizza Man
and Soap(forgot the number spam) is Pidex.

The drama board is not a place to report subjects that you aren't fully read to post (pictures). Stop using it as a place to go whine about other peoples servers unless their is a meaningful point of it.

and op your still a friend in my book ;)

If I really wanted to, I could spill a ton of Pizza Man's deep secrets
Also the hell was this for?

The drama board is not a place to report subjects that you aren't fully read to post (pictures). Stop using it as a place to go whine about other peoples servers unless their is a meaningful point of it.

and op your still a friend in my book ;)
There is a meaningful point about it, Its to show what a gigantic waste of time going to Pizza Man's server is. And this thread is full of drama.

The fact that you insult me in every post is pathetic. Jesus. You have some grudge or something
I can imagine you at your computer screen, just waiting for me to post
OH stuff! XEPHIFRE POSTED! TIME TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A IDIOT
Like seriously, go hate on someone else.

The fact that you insult me in every post is pathetic. Jesus. You have some grudge or something
I can imagine you at your computer screen, just waiting for me to post
OH stuff! XEPHIFRE POSTED! TIME TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A IDIOT
Like seriously, go hate on someone else.

Not everyone who yells at you has a personal vendetta against you.

Also op lacks evidence, therefore op has no leverage, case dismissed.

Not everyone who yells at you has a personal vendetta against you.
Yeah, I realize that.
But if you dug deep enough through Damp's post history, you would find a ton of his posts just flat out insulting me and trying to de-rail me the best of his fallibility.

Yeah, I realize that.
But if you dug deep enough through Damp's post history, you would find a ton of his posts just flat out insulting me and trying to de-rail me the best of his fallibility.

He probably does it to other people as well. Just take a break for a bit and think things over. Make this easier on yourself and just take a break for a bit.

Yeah, I realize that.

What does Damp's post have to do with Pizza Man?

Unless Damp = Pizza Man?

Even then, actual pictures of the server would suffice as well, including these claims of abuse.

I've never really been on the server so I cant vouch for the validity of your accusations.

What does Damp's post have to do with Pizza Man?

Unless Damp = Pizza Man?

Even then, actual pictures of the server would suffice as well, including these claims of abuse.

I've never really been on the server so I cant vouch for the validity of your accusations.
lol im not pizza man its just this
If I really wanted to, I could spill a ton of Pizza Man's deep secrets
I hate people who post things like this, I know xephire said he would not, but this shows that op still thinks he still thinks he has power over him as his little revenge, thats what pisses me off

lol im not pizza man its just thisI hate people who post things like this, I know xephire said he would not, but this shows that op still thinks he still thinks he has power over him as his little revenge, thats what pisses me off
you made a solid post there
but I want to know and you refuse to answer
why do you have a grudge over me

lol im not pizza man its just thisI hate people who post things like this, I know xephire said he would not, but this shows that op still thinks he still thinks he has power over him as his little revenge, thats what pisses me off
apologies if i'm misunderstanding you, but
are you basically saying you're holding a grudge against him for saying he knows secrets about somebody, and because that person betrayed him (sort of) he's planning to say those secrets?

apologies if i'm misunderstanding you, but
are you basically saying you're holding a grudge against him for saying he knows secrets about somebody, and because that person betrayed him (sort of) he's planning to say those secrets?
No, its just. I hate how some people think they have some sort of "power" over someone like its not over