Author Topic: Pizza Man (wall of text edition)  (Read 3751 times)

No, its just. I hate how some people think they have some sort of "power" over someone like its not over
ah.

OP still sorta lacks enough evidence to push the tide in his favor. All we've got is a skype chatlog of him being 'blocked'. He's not showing everything.

sorry for doublepost, but noticed something

on the chatlog he posted, there's a different avatar to the other two.

it posted 'forget you stuff789'

so there's definetly more to this

When I was on the server playing, just minding my own stuff, I seen that Xephfire was one of the "Lead Admins".
Their must be something up or is this a joke. Xephfire, You have done things "Pizza Man" told you not to.
Being a sour puss is just low because you lost your "Admin". I bet he will re-admin you if you guys are "friends".

Also, OP Lacks evidence.

When I was on the server playing, just minding my own stuff, I seen that Xephfire was one of the "Lead Admins".
Their must be something up or is this a joke. Xephfire, You have done things "Pizza Man" told you not to.
Being a sour puss is just low because you lost your "Admin". I bet he will re-admin you if you guys are "friends".

Also, OP Lacks evidence.
we've all said that he does lack evidence, he's not showing any, so, we're all right in the fact that there's more to this than he's giving.

Xphifre? Are we gonna see the rest of the chat?

Thanks for giving out my FULL NAME you richard.

Xeph it's kinda funny that you'd drama Pizza considering how much of an overconfident spoiled cunt you are. Your admin skills are stuff and then you complain when something doesn't go your way. No wonder people want you gone from the team. I really don't get why you made this drama considering that you've pulled so much of this stuff before.

Xephifre, my amazing detective skills are telling me there's more to this than you're letting on here

You've put yourself in a bad spot by saying you know some of pizza's deep secrets and giving out his name

Couple that with the lack of evidence given and Pizza Man Guy's responses, you seem kinda roostery

Almost as if you're planning to take down Pizza with this drama, no matter what

Even threatening to backstab him and spill his secrets

I told you op was a friend