CCA IS COMING BACK FOR ''ROUND 3''

Author Topic: CCA IS COMING BACK FOR ''ROUND 3''  (Read 6758 times)

Shall we keep this in Drama?

Not trivializing the problem, but how about it?

Also, for the record, these people like Cca, Zapk, Okiver, and whoever else, who do this - that isn't the problem. our community feeds toxic, narcissistic, special snowflakes who, when stop getting attention, go out in a "bang" because they are angry they are not getting their "deserved" respect and praise. It's like Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears - classic examples - when people get bored of their talent, which - really, kinda happened to zapk, they go out in a crazy, destructive rampage to milk the last bit of attention before they finally sink.

These people were never good. They made good stuff and sure they might have been your friends, but deep down they were the people who would do this annoying, selfish stuff.

I am only talking about the people who leave blockland like this. People who rage against Badspot, the community, the game, and just leave are way better than these guys. But we know this already.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 08:56:23 PM by skoopdahoop »

Seriously guys, just stop asking for the bait.

Seriously guys, just stop asking for the bait.
Someone understands to avoid posting about stuff like this

Cca   
This profile is private.

Lol

how exciting
Why haven't you removed him yet? How do you people consistently make the same idiotic mistake of being in contact with known handicaps again and again?

"im moving on and to prove this let me dos lego servers to get young children angry, then i will interject at the sound of their rage"

lets all thank op for encouraging cca instead of just loving blockingg the guy.
starfish

Dude, if he wants to leave let him. Can u not make this worse?

*Loud groans from forumers*

report to FBI going bust to him.

Wait what happened to zapk? I thought subpixel was zapk.

also I liked cca. But now

I heard that cciamlazy is Cca?
yeah, if so, um i found him online. Is he usually online?

1. cca is not ccaimlazy
2. cca is not coming back.