Author Topic: Antonov An-2 Bi-Plane, and Boeing CH-47 Chinook Vehicle requests.  (Read 1971 times)

I've had some time to think about the lack of variety in aircraft we have, so i was thinking i'd request for these two nice aircraft to be made.

Firstly, the Antonov An-2. It's a nice plane, it looks good. Why not? It would be nice if someone could make it, A civilian version, and a Military version.

The military version would have 1 or two mounted 50cal Machine guns in the front, and hold 4-5 People.
Examples of both military/civilian versions.
Exterior/Interior

The Boeing CH-47 Chinook

This is also a nice vehicle, and yes Phydeox has made one, but he hasn't released it nor have we heard from him in a while about it. Strictly military varient, With possible mounted M134 Turrets on each side, holding 4-5 people, including pilot,co-pilot,gunner 1,gunner 2, and Extra?

Examples Interior/Exterior

Various Side Requests.

Tank trap brick.

Wooden spike wall brick

Wooden Gate .BLB Doors small,medium,large x8,x12,x16 Height/width

Camo net bricks, because let's face it. making a camo net with 1x1 flat's looks like poop.

And that's about it, If you're interested please Add me on steam / Contact me through PM / Post in the topic.
Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/Q14p1Ei.png
Yes, YES PLEASE!
PLEASE DO DIS

EDIT:
And also this little bird (AKA Buzard) please.

Bump. This is a good request. someone make it happen!

I also have a helicopter request for an Agusta AW139 that is in suggestions and requests, if any of you addon creators would like to see that.

Someone please make this Buzzard and Chinook.