Author Topic: ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME WE NEED A TORNADO MOD.  (Read 2856 times)

Ok so. We have a tornado mod for minecraft. Tornado mod for garrys mod. Tornado games on roblox. Tornado SIRENS for blockland. BUT WE DONT HAVE A TORNADO MOD. If a scripter or modeler or anyone that will make this tornado mod, You are going to be popular. And we will have storm chasing servers! :D So please, Somebody make this mod.

It's not as easy as it sounds

Post Removed
cause im stupid

« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 04:14:29 PM by DrHitiusSir »

I think the most it would be able to do is affect vehicles and players, i don't know if it's possible to affect the client-sided fake killed bricks let alone bricks themselves

I could see this fake-killing bricks and picking up players and cars, but it'd be a nightmare to code and lag like a bitch when it's active

Instead of coding the bricks flying in the tornado, just make replicas of them in the tornado model. the more debris the tornado picks up, the more show up in the tornado itself. Ill try and see what i can code for this.

I think the most it would be able to do is affect vehicles and players, i don't know if it's possible to affect the client-sided fake killed bricks let alone bricks themselves
Fake killed bricks, no
Plantned bricks, you can just fake kill in the direction of the tornado, when it's in range

Fake killed bricks, no
Plantned bricks, you can just fake kill in the direction of the tornado, when it's in range
Yesssss

Instead of coding the bricks flying in the tornado, just make replicas of them in the tornado model. the more debris the tornado picks up, the more show up in the tornado itself. Ill try and see what i can code for this.

sounds like a good idea

Why stop at tornado? why not add all sorts of disasters? Growing black holes of doom, earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, landslides (like a wall of bricks that just breaks everything in its path as it slides forward or something) some sort of plague the every block and entity it touches turn colors and then get broken/killed until it runs out of bricks, etc.

could you possibly devise a system where there are moving mount points on the tornado and objects that are picked up are assigned to a random slot?

i don't know how viable that is but it could defo be an awesome way to approach it

moving mount points
idk if this is possible
but then again i don't model so what do i know

idk if this is possible
but then again i don't model so what do i know
It may be possible using animations.