Drama

Author Topic: Drama  (Read 7842 times)

i'll be sure to ban drama from all my servers

Am i the only thinking that that avatar is pretty innovative

so, um
what am I looking at here?

Everyone arguing at Blake's cousin for making a ridiculously stuffty thread, and somehow making the connection that he is Blake even though Blake isn't banned. I doubt this is Blake, he wasn't as much of a numskull as this person.

Could be wrong, though.

Basically a rant on everyone being starfishs, he conveyed the message in an starfishish way, so he's an starfish too, everyone's an starfish.

The rest is chaff.

Could be wrong, though.

Everyone arguing at Blake's cousin for making a ridiculously stuffty thread
this is not a "stuffty thread". This thread is mainly about blockland. if you ask me to described blockland, I would say, its a game made for motherloving starfishs who sit on them computer all day and bitch at someone "because we can". well I will tell you something. no wonder blockland is not as known. its at the bottom of the list  because of starfishs like yourself!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 09:18:55 PM by Badspot »

this is not a "stuffty thread". This thread is mainly about blockland. if you ask me to described blockland, I would say, its a game made for motherloving starfishs who sit on them computer all day and bitch at someone "because we can". well I will tell you something. no wonder blockland is not as known. its at the bottom of the list  because of starfishs like yourself!
calm down blake

this is not a "stuffty thread". This thread is mainly about blockland. if you ask me to described blockland, I would say, its a game made for motherloving starfishs who sit on them computer all day and bitch at someone "because we can". well I will tell you something. no wonder blockland is not as known. its at the bottom of the list  because of starfishs like yourself!

Oh I'm so sorry for being such an starfish, but before I get down on my knees and suck your richard,

please explain to me why everyone who plays the game is an starfish, but you play it yourself?

Oh, and how I'm an starfish for pointing out a fact, by the way.

This game is being ruined because of starfishs like you, not me.

Please elaborate.

Quite honestly this thread was really uncalled for as I've been away for a few weeks rarely posting. I just found out about this via a PM on another forum.

Really the only thing I can say here is that we're not the same person. You can think whatever you want to think but we are not the same person. You guys who think we are the same person really have no evidence, just conclusions. Same thing for the argument that we aren't the same person. So it's really just a stalemate.

Oh I'm so sorry for being such an starfish, but before I get down on my knees and suck your richard,
weh,friend

Quite honestly this thread was really uncalled for as I've been away for a few weeks rarely posting. I just found out about this via a PM on another forum.

Really the only thing I can say here is that we're not the same person. You can think whatever you want to think but we are not the same person. You guys who think we are the same person really have no evidence, just conclusions. Same thing for the argument that we aren't the same person. So it's really just a stalemate.
Interesting as he goes offline right after making that post
weh,friend
Blake stop saying mean words :c

>implying the drama train has any breaks.

>implying the drama train has any breaks.
dangit, wheres that grumps train wreck clip

-snip-
"Instead of breaking the loop and posting something constructive, I'll just reply to this with more hate-filled remarks."