Drama

Author Topic: Drama  (Read 7695 times)

What he means by his words are irrelevant. The words he are saying are childish and at times outright idiotic.

Just because he made a joke on his own drama topic does not excuse him for saying biased* and idiotic** statements just one or two pages earlier.

Everything I've said up until this point has been trying to shed my point of view on the things he has said, and this will be the last time I do it.

I come back to blockland and i see people start being a ass to my cousin (blake1) i remember i had started a topic about the "don't care,don't post" rule and someone said (because it got off topic) because people can be a ass. now when dose it make it OK to be a ass. WHO loving handicap SAID THAT WAS OK. blockland is about sharing build.not picking fights like a handicap.

I came to see blake a month ago and found out that you guys have become so rude to each other. he was insulted in that pitstop post just because he couldnt write a loop.now i know you guys want actual coders but you didnt have to be such a bitch about that. blake told me that he understood that you guys wanted coders who actually script to review mods but you didnt have to flame him so badly,he was very hurt about it. all he wanted to do was help the pitstop in some way

I also looked around forums and you guys are so rude to each other. i didnt see a single post without someone cussing someone out(from what i saw) could you guys get your head out of your ass and actually stop acting like richards
this is a forums about the game,not cussing the other person out geez.if you wanna cuss someone out, STAY IN DRAMA.

and before you say that im blake, i am not blake. blake told me that someone said we are the same person again about a month ago, like is said, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Him defending his cousin. Nothing wrong with that. Until he goes all out trying to lecture each and every reader for something they did/did NOT do. The actions of one do not reflect the actions of many, this is a terrible mindset for him to be having.

wheres your proof,im not blake.for god sake,im his cousin. DEAL WITH IT!

I urge you to try and find the meaning behind these words.

Because all I see is him either trying to provoke someone with this comment or flat out be a richard.

that's sorry "daracer" to you.

Same situation just a few posts later. I get the feeling he is being condecending to who he is speaking to. Treating the posters on here like a child, while him himself is a child, is one of the few idiotic** things I've seen so far.

this is not a "stuffty thread". This thread is mainly about blockland. if you ask me to described blockland, I would say, its a game made for motherloving starfishs who sit on them computer all day and bitch at someone "because we can". well I will tell you something. no wonder blockland is not as known. its at the bottom of the list  because of starfishs like yourself!

Again here we see the actions of the one representing the actions of the many like I discussed earlier. I made a comment on how this thread is stuffty, and he goes out to describe Blockland being stuffty because of people like me.  Not only is this wrong and backwards, it showcases his bias* to those whose opinions simply differ from his. Also generalizing many of the forumers with this line:

a game made for motherloving starfishs who sit on them computer all day and bitch at someone "because we can".

Also,

weh,friend

How can you honestly say this is okay? I made a sarcastic remark a mere moment before, and he has to make this remark? It was both unneeded and handicapped.

BEST.loving.POST.EVER!!!! your my new best friend. smartest post of the day

Nothing overly wrong with this post, but this is really eccentric, and the fact he didnt see past what the poster he quoted was actually saying makes me thing he really shouldnt be on a forum with people like this.

...ya,why not. but get me a fez first,NO a bowtie,or a bowtie and a fez.

An unrelated joke coupled with a post Jazz made.

I dont get it, nor do I wish to "get it", but for lack of better wording this post is just confusing for those that read it.

Im out.

I don't understand.
i'm back from reckless sleep
he's pretty much trolling now i presume

i'm back from reckless sleep
he's pretty much trolling now i presume
Troll: make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
I don't think he was being offensive or provocative, so let's not call it trolling.

I don't think he was being offensive or provocative, so let's not call it trolling.

I implore you to check out his account.

His posts are coming from someone who's signature is of "trololol" guy laughing at a post someone made.

I can almost guarantee this guy is a troll.

-snip-
Some of the people on here called him Blake a ton trying to elicit an angry response, while racer made a few doctor who jokes. I stand by my opinion that racer is not a troll.

Some of the people on here called him Blake a ton trying to elicit an angry response, while racer made a few doctor who jokes. I stand by my opinion that racer is not a troll.
NOW,i know people will start saying im blake more because im posting this (because people just act handicapped) but its something I think people should know, but blake did help me write some parts. some was me,no wait,im sorry. most was me,some was him. me and him are tired of people acting like this and we want it to STOP. no more...

NOW,i know people will start saying im blake more because im posting this (because people just act handicapped) but its something I think people should know, but blake did help me write some parts. some was me,no wait,im sorry. most was me,some was him. me and him are tired of people acting like this and we want it to STOP. no more...
Ask him to help you more, because most people don't feel like taking the extra time to figure out what you're trying to say.

Ask him to help you more, because most people don't feel like taking the extra time to figure out what you're trying to say.
(js,did you not see the doctor who references) well he doesn't want to get on blockland anymore,i don't blame him.

This entire thread just made me go "u fokn w0t, OP."
The lack of pictures -unless I accidentally skipped a page, loving phone- arouses me so much.

This entire thread just made me go "u fokn w0t, OP."
The lack of pictures -unless I accidentally skipped a page, loving phone- arouses me so much.
...you're aroused by the lack of images? if anything, i'd think it would be the other way around. unless you meant a different word or something

It was sarcasm, forgot to put that. Sorry

well he doesn't want to get on blockland anymore,i don't blame him.
Not true. I still build on my server. I'm working on a new simon says and tons of other projects. I really don't want to get banned because of some thread made by my cousin. I still have projects I want to post topics of.

Quite honestly I can't help him any more. I've supplied enough evidence (including our own IPs) that I'm willing to give. We've been posting on and off for 9 months now. If we were the same person I would've spilled my guts by now.

Not true. I still build on my server. I'm working on a new simon says and tons of other projects. I really don't want to get banned because of some thread made by my cousin. I still have projects I want to post topics of.
I meant the forum. but I guess also I thought you don't play blockland as well.

I literally stopped reading halfway through with my head crooked and mouth agape. The OP here is one of the best examples of horrific english grammar and syntax I've ever seen.