Author Topic: hacksorus/shadowrazor (33252)  (Read 870 times)

so hacksorus started being a jerk to oncontentstop on xeopsych's mining server by breaking into his mine and saying that all of content's ore is his too because it exists or something? after he went on a tirade about how everyone's ore belongs to everyone he started shooting and getting mad at content because he wouldn't back off his own ore and kept getting more and more aggressive until i finally just teleported content down to my mine to let him dig on his own away from hack

eventually hack got mad about something (chat logs are gone this far back) and left and lo and behold his "friend" shadowrazor (who has the same rank, pick level, and clan tags as hacksorus) shows up about 2 minutes later and right off the bat starts asking about hacksorus:

and then starts getting weirdly close to talking and acting exactly like hacksorus and defending everything hacksorus did:

then goes back into his original tirade from before his ragequit about how oncontent should share all his ore with any random nerd who shows up and starts mining in his mine:

and after some interrogation (specifically me mentioning the fact that he said his bl_id earlier when he was hacksorus when a discussion was going about how long everyone had played for) eventually he just gives up and quits again:

so yeah this dork is sockpuppeting and being a jerk so i guess this is just me venting about him being intolerable

and yeah i have the censor on because i never disabled it deal w/ it

i am oncontentstop give me hugs and cookies

He's a blasted commie!

theres not much to discuss here. just a typical idiot roaming around looking to spark a fire. you see one at every corner of the internet