NEW AND IMPROVED Warfare Pack

Author Topic: NEW AND IMPROVED Warfare Pack  (Read 4830 times)

Yall can go  find some other topic to look at
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 08:00:21 PM by Ctrooper »

This made me cry in a bad way

The models, oh god kill me

"FRAG OUT"

"POPPIN' SMOKE"

"OK I PLANTED THE C4"

LOL
10/10

I can't model, but this is just

different

An RPG-7 doesn't reload without putting in another rocket
It would be amazing if the grenade didn't move
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 04:46:44 PM by Midevil Warrior »

What's wrong with the models? I like them. Nice work, way better than most of us can do.

Videos could do without the obnoxious, spastic head motions in the beginning.

well you guys are going have to make due with the models, sorry that they are not perfect, but again I cant do much about that but I did warn you guys that the models were going to be and will forever be.. different, deadeye487 is doing his best, and I swear to god if you flame him to the point where he quits modeling im going to lock this stuff up so fast it will make you head spin 720 degrees!

What's wrong with the models? I like them. Nice work, way better than most of us can do.
we need more people like you around here -_-

yea sorry, I was trying to be silly while I waited for my FPS to go back to 60

And the blank spaces where nothing happens.

The video does poorly to showcase these weapons.

And the blank spaces where nothing happens.

The video does poorly to showcase these weapons.
Blank spaces? what?

well you guys are going have to make due with the models, sorry that they are not perfect, but again I cant do much about that but I did warn you guys that the models were going to be and will forever be.. different, deadeye487 is doing his best, and I swear to god if you flame him to the point where he quits modeling im going to lock this stuff up so fast it will make you head spin 720 degrees!
Don't put it on the consumers to get used to a crappy product.  As the producer, you should take it as a challenge to improve.  Modelers get better with time and practice, and deadeye487 is not an exception.

And to be honest, threatening to lock something people have expressed they don't like isn't exactly going to sway them the other way...

uh i like the models and the weapons themselves

Don't put it on the consumers to get used to a crappy product.  As the producer, you should take it as a challenge to improve.  Modelers get better with time and practice, and deadeye487 is not an exception.

And to be honest, threatening to lock something people have expressed they don't like isn't exactly going to sway them the other way...
this is true, however threatening to lock the topic is not to stop people from flaming, necessarily, but so deadeye doesn't doesn't have to deal with all this flame, because frankly, im sure that even after reading the topic the people who have just recently flamed this topic, thought that deadeye was better then this. and like is said before, you guys are going to have to deal with a "Crappy product" for now, because like you said Jay, he will most likely get better over time, that is what I ment

However I do not get why people have to be negative about it. istead of:
The models, oh god kill me

maybe put:

These models could use work (list reasons why and the problems etc) and other then that they are (Great, Okay, decent etc)

I could totally communicate calmly and discuss the necessary improvements to satisfy the "consumer", and rely that to deadeye or who ever the improvements apply to.

Are the videos insanely quiet for anyone else?

There's a lot to be left desired with the models IMO. You may want to have it so that the warhead for the RPG disappears and have an animation of the user loading another one in or something, for one. Also, some of the scopes seem to be bugged, specifically for the XM25. You may want to work on a lot of the weapons' grips as well.

A better way to balance the weapons(specifically the rocket launchers) is to add an actual ammunition system so that people can actually run out of ammunition. The current way to balance it seems very strange in comparison. I would also make the smoke grenades deal less damage, maybe 5 or 10 damage.