Face_RobloxDefault

Author Topic: Face_RobloxDefault  (Read 11301 times)

Sorry, I'm new to face making.
its fine, the face itself is ok

No, it's not.

He literally ripped the texture from roblox, pasted it into paint, and posted it here.

No, it's not.

He literally ripped the texture from roblox, pasted it into paint, and posted it here.
didn't roblox do that with Badspot's grinman face decal

lel revenge

No, it's not.

arent a lot of the default blockland faces like this

goddamn you guys, this is okay for a first face. why do you people have to be a buzzkill all the time, jeez

The default face from Roblox.

Screenshots:

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ljd5hlt3h8g9oq3/Face_RobloxDefault.zip

6/10,
Off centered a bit (can't blame you) it's roblox, I mean really ROBLOX the main competitor of blockland. Then also it just looks kind of spammy, but I could see maybe some people enjoying it.

arent a lot of the default blockland faces like this
... No?  None of them are like this...  They are all clearly vector drawings.  Not really even sure why you would think this lol.

pasted it into paint
If it's pasted into Paint, how's it transparent?

If it's pasted into Paint, how's it transparent?
paint.net
On topic: i personally like it, reminds me of the days before BL. It's a bit far right, and I
(can't blame you)
Great fist decal, simple and clean. If only i did a simple first.
Also, why is everybody acting like there's some kind of war going on? They're not 'competing', and if you people keep saying there is then you just confuse more people.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 05:55:19 AM by the_stitch »

neat

i don't understand why people are giving you so much flak for it, it's pretty good quality, albiet off-center

I'd just like to point out that it's a little off-center in Roblox too.