Increasing schedule limit (1000)

Author Topic: Increasing schedule limit (1000)  (Read 1170 times)

OnActivate > Named Brick (Snow) > SetMaterial > Snow   is how I add footsteps to my server. Snow is the majority of the map, and there's over 1000 bricks with the name Snow. I can't set it to that, however, and it says 'Too Many Schedules'. Is there a way I can increase it? I can use over 1000 in singleplayer/LAN, but not this. Help!

Couldn't you just use onPlayerTouch -> Self -> setMaterial -> Snow?

When starting a server be sure to visit the ADVANCED tab. It looks something like this:

However this seems like you should get the onBrickLoaded input event for this if you ask me.

Couldn't you just use onPlayerTouch -> Self -> setMaterial -> Snow?

Yeah, but that would send constant relays to itself eating up server limits.

I've tried doing OnPlayerTouch > Self > SetMaterial > Snow, but it also then starts doing 'Max Schedules' and, obviously, makes lag. But really, why was this limit set in the first place? Players should be able to set this on their own. To whatever they want.

You can change the max limit simply by going to the "Advanced" tab when starting a game.

You can change the max limit simply by going to the "Advanced" tab when starting a game.
You can't set it past 1000...

Could there be an Add-on to maybe modify the schedule limit? I'm guessing it wouldn't have to be that complicated, but I don't really have any experience with them.

You can raise the maximum quota like this:
Code: [Select]
$Game::MaxQuota::Schedules = 2000;