Author Topic: Parkour Construction Site |Download|  (Read 6785 times)

Parkour Construction Site

DOWNLOAD REQUIRED ADD-ONS  (Put all of this in your add-ons folder) You need this!

DOWNLOAD THE BUILD  (Put this in your saves folder)

Download Parkour Playertype (Updated 9/4/14) - by Crystalwarrior and Port (the build was originally made for this playertype)

Download Add-on Preset File (goes in config > client > AddonPresets) - must have Elm's Add-on Presets for this to work

*Note*  I suggest disabling unnecessary brickpacks - it sometimes causes bricks to be missing (Chao's Essentials conflicts, for example)

My Other Builds (which use the same add-ons as this)  
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 09:06:50 AM by Farad »

Ooh. I've been looking for one of these lately. Looks good!

I remember helping with this a long time ago! Nice to see it again.

You should expand this out and make it full-scale.

I remember this being a parkour TDM a long time ago. Nice to see it's finally finished. Good work.

I remember playing with this a long time ago! Nice to see it again.
I think TBD built the air conditioning unit on top of the far left building in the first picture, and put the tree on top of the middle building (or was that someone else? idk). He also made a large red metal framework but I didn't use it, so he DID help some.

You should expand this out and make it full-scale.
Someone else can do that if they want. I've got too many other projects going on at the moment :]

I remember this being a parkour TDM a long time ago. Nice to see it's finally finished. Good work.
I haven't really added anything to it since I hosted. I just decided to release it because I found the save in some old files

Wait didn't wink build these

Nice build.

It is really good, I was there before he released it. 10/10 :)

No that's not what I meant, I was using his words and changing them to apply to me, as I remember playing this map some time ago :)

No that's not what I meant, I was using his words and changing them to apply to me, as I remember playing this map some time ago :)
Oooh lol