Various new projects and old/horrible nostalgic add-ons I've created

Author Topic: Various new projects and old/horrible nostalgic add-ons I've created  (Read 11627 times)

Viridan rpg client was pretty badly made. I had to remap all my keys just so i could shift jump again after uninstalling the mod

Blame TGE MoveMaps being stuff at key combinations. It's fixed in the newest version anyway.

Can you change this to a ZIP? i dont have any RAR opening warez

Would you rather have to download 800 MB instead then?

thanks port i love u so hard omg

what about the /spook command? :(

Script_footsteps crashes my dedicated server when I move after spawning.

Script_footsteps crashes my dedicated server when I move after spawning.
Disclaimer: This is not a general release; this is in Modification Discussion for a reason. I'm not obligated to help every single person set up some really old, bad add-on that they found in this archive. Nothing is guaranteed to work or be particularly user-friendly–otherwise it'd be in Add-Ons already.
I see your literacy hasn't improved yet.

I see your literacy hasn't improved yet.
I'm just telling him that it crashes my server. Not asking for help.

generic weapons have missing textures/no ammo system for me

still thanks for the release though, probably just my end or i installed it wrong

dangit u released surf with the db files that aren't mine
rip
how will i be a total showoff now ;------------;

Sorry for the bump, but do you mind posting links to some of the "required addons" for the gamemodes? I was trying to play Viridian RPG, but I was missing around maybe 10 to 12 addons.

Sorry for the bump, but do you mind posting links to some of the "required addons" for the gamemodes? I was trying to play Viridian RPG, but I was missing around maybe 10 to 12 addons.

All the required add-ons for Viridian RPG should be on http://rtb-archive.host22.com

what System_AICity do?
Quote from: topic.txt
Title: [RESOURCE] A* Implementation (Pathfinding)

I needed to calculate paths for a project I'm working on, so I wrote an implementation of A* in TorqueScript.

This implementation is pretty damn fast considering the speed of the language. This is mostly because of the slightly hacky list/dictionary manipulation methods that are written to use as many engine functions as possible.

I don't have exact metrics for it's speed, however in a network of 256 nodes it can calculate paths all over the place every second without any noticeable lag whatsoever.
-snip-