Sebi - Incapable to take requests and threatens ban because of them.

Author Topic: Sebi - Incapable to take requests and threatens ban because of them.  (Read 6655 times)

Sebi has been a good friend. A little out of control, but "okay".

I've drawn the loving line, he has somehow been offended on how we requested him to change something because it made the map slightly frusturating/incomplete?

Here is a side conversation that went along while this happened.

If you still don't get it, I'll summarize:

Sebi got mad for no entirely good reason because we decided to give him a few pointers of what his map should improve on and gave a few examples of how they work. And threatens to ban me and Serp. You could just say "well, thats the way he wanted it". No, he just said no and gave no reason. If you were purposely trying to make something look or be some sort of way, you'd explain it and move on from the request. He just blew us off in some unprofessional manor, and threatened to ban us when we gave examples of how certain mechanics should work.

/discuss

He wanted you off his server cause you were being annoying. If he wanted suggestions he would have asked for them.

Frankly, I would have kicked you too.

Sucks for him, he's map will remain buggy if he keeps up with this stuff.

He wanted you off his server cause you were being annoying. If he wanted suggestions he would have asked for them.

Frankly, I would have kicked you too.
Sure, I admit, my requests were a little pushy. But the way Sebi was handling the situation was a tad full-on, he didn't clarify why he was keeping it that way for a reason, so it gave me a perfect reason to request it in a mildly pushy way.

I sure wouldn't like somebody to tell me it's wrong if I had an idea and I was sticking with it. He did get pretty mad though.

Sebi is a jerk bag.

Mostly because he wouldn't let me give him a reach around, and spammed all caps and rage quit the server we were on because I wouldn't stop asking him.

So maybe I was in the wrong. Maybe.

I'd make a double build and edit the dup. to see if it looks good or not, if not... then delete it, if it does look good... then keep it.

I'd make a double build and edit the dup. to see if it looks good or not, if not... then delete it, if it does look good... then keep it.

Er... I mean if it were possible, idk what mod or whatever you guys were using.

Problem solving is key in here I guess.
/support

You were being annoying as forget. I would have permabanned you.

OP was being too pushy and sebi was being too stupid. But sebi was mostly in the wrong so i guess /support.

I think you were just like going to the server and all you just did is complaining instead of trying to play or something. Even tho he was calm at the beginning, you were always trying to find out reasons to complain but he didn't want to be rude but you kept doing the stuff... so he got mad. He's a human like us after all ._. .

I think the roof suggestion was perfectly valid and he overreacted on that. The other ones.. mostly your fault.

"what's a 'making me real angry'"

I was with you until that.

You were being annoying as forget. I would have permabanned you.
Annoying as forget? I was making perfectly valid requests that would make the level complete and less frustrating to play. We even gave examples on how the mechanics could be implemented. But for no valid reason he blew us off. Didn't explain WHY it couldn't be put in, he just said no. It's not like you have to destroy the whole thing, its just small bits of bricks and events that can be added in with NO effort what so all.

And yes, I have admitted I was in the wrong for being pushy, but Sebi took this way out of hand.

I think you were just like going to the server and all you just did is complaining instead of trying to play or something. Even tho he was calm at the beginning, you were always trying to find out reasons to complain but he didn't want to be rude but you kept doing the stuff... so he got mad. He's a human like us after all ._. .
I didn't come to the server to complain, I came to play and build. It's understandable if you get a little mad if someone keeps saying what needs to be added and doesn't, but he was taking this way too far.

At a restaurant, the chef isn't going to threaten to slap you up-side the head for saying that the meal you had is too salty. He takes the request and thinks on it.

At a restaurant, the chef isn't going to threaten to slap you up-side the head for saying that the meal you had is too salty. He takes the request and thinks on it.
Yeah but you pay for the food you get at a restaurant. The chef makes the meal for you, of course he will take requests. But you aren't paying for this server to be made and it isn't being made for you.