Sebi - Incapable to take requests and threatens ban because of them.

Author Topic: Sebi - Incapable to take requests and threatens ban because of them.  (Read 6687 times)

At a restaurant, the chef isn't going to threaten to slap you up-side the head for saying that the meal you had is too salty. He takes the request and thinks on it.

Where the hell do you people pull these brown townogies from?

A more accurate brown townogy would be you walking into a random carpenter's garage and telling him how to carve his own wood, then getting confused when he tells you to get the forget off his property.

Where the hell do you people pull these brown townogies from?
lol i'm not inspired to make good brown townogies.

Anyway,

This will last seven days. If Sebi loses it, he will claim that hes in the wrong and he will apologize. If he can keep his behavior in balance, I will be in the wrong and will apologize.

the clock is ticking.

If you have to see more examples of someones behavior to prove them wrong, that does that say about this thread?

lol i'm not inspired to make good brown townogies.

Anyway,

This will last seven days. If Sebi loses it, he will claim that hes in the wrong and he will apologize. If he can keep his behavior in balance, I will be in the wrong and will apologize.

the clock is ticking.
i went on and he didint even have a password and also i went on and KICKED. for joining luls bad timing Sebi

i will post some pictures of the useless pictures sometme

OP was being too pushy and sebi was being too stupid. But sebi was mostly in the wrong so i guess /support.

I'm adding on to this thread but as my own conversation, not between the original.

A week or two ago I joined someone's server. Sebi was there, we got well, but then host changed eh server and Sebi got upset. When I told him to calm down, he threatened me to ban me from his server again. After saying I didn't care he eventually permanently banned himself saying " forget it" or something. I do not have pictures because I didn't think that this would come up.

Summary: Sebi is cancer.

/backfire

OP was being a forgettard himself so ye

He has a long steam name, and ugh, the brony part at the end, it's not that he is one, it's the fact he has to let people know.
OT: he's obviously going to try his hardest not to freak out so his REP is clear the whole week, you shouldn't have told him if you wanted to get actual results.

the brony part at the end

This is obviously, the most cool thing a guy as said, Sebi, you are a brony, that makes me sad.
oh and also im in the side of OP because sebi rages in 10 secs and is a brony

Yeah, the guy lost his cool after you kept poking him after he asked you to stop in a very civil manner. What a gigantic surprise. He explained to you very clearly why he didn't want your suggestion, and then he asked you to stop trying to force it on him while making some pretty valid points, and then when you kept pushing it like a handicap he lost his cool and told you to forget off. This is how humans work. You are in the wrong here, Sebi shouldn't have to apologize at all.

You're lucky the guy actually just didn't boot you off permanently when you started pissing him off.

/backfire

OP was being a forgettard himself so ye
What backfire? I already stated multiple times that I was being pushy, so... whats your point?

very clearly
pretty valid points
Pffffft, he either just blew us off with an excuse to be lazy or just said no.
This is how humans work.
Nice bias. It's not like every single human acts different in any way.
he didn't want your suggestion, and then he asked you to stop trying to force it on him while making some pretty valid points, and then when you kept pushing it like a handicap
I already said that I was being forceful.
You're lucky the guy actually just didn't boot you off permanently when you started pissing him off.
Luck? Oh, so there was a chance that he was immediately going to boot me? 50-50? Yes, lets spin a wheel and see what happens.
Yeah, the guy lost his cool after you kept poking him after he asked you to stop in a very civil manner.
Has been said already.. god people are like a broken tape recorder these days. The point that he blew us off for no complete explained reason was just the problem.

god people are like a broken tape recorder these days.
It's not like every single human acts different in any way.

Pffffft, he either just blew us off with an excuse to be lazy or just said no.
Hate to break it to you, but you don't get to decide how someone builds their own build. If you give someone a suggestion, and they clearly straight up tell you 'no', that's completely their prerogative and within their right to do so.

Nice bias. It's not like every single human acts different in any way.
Uh, yeah, being an annoying little prick will get under anyone's skin. You're right, we're not all psychologically the same, but there are some pretty damn concrete universal emotional reactions to certain triggers.

Luck? Oh, so there was a chance that he was immediately going to boot me? 50-50? Yes, lets spin a wheel and see what happens.
So, what, did you just not get the context at all and thought you could use your clear misunderstanding of basic communication to make me look stupid? Jesus.

What I said is that in most cases you would've just been kicked off without even getting a warning.

Has been said already.. god people are like a broken tape recorder these days. The point that he blew us off for no complete explained reason was just the problem.
I already said that I was being forceful.
Oh, so what you're saying is that you're in the wrong and Sebi took the correct measure of power?
Why are we even here then?

(Slaps ten cookies on gambling board)
I bet ten cookies Sebi will lose the bet and not keep his side of the deal as ever.

I sure wouldn't like somebody to tell me it's wrong
 It really made me mad having someone telling me what to do every second. If you had that happen to you, Im pretty sure you would be mad too. :I