Author Topic: Sebi - Incapable to take requests and threatens ban because of them.  (Read 6587 times)

(Slaps ten cookies on gambling board Sebi will lose the bet and not keep his side of the deal as ever.
Really? You think this is gonna make me lose? Whatever you say but just wait....

Really? You think this is gonna make me lose? Whatever you say but just wait....
I'm not trying to make you lose, I'm predicting from last experiences that you will lose.
Sorry if I made you lose the bet  :cookieMonster:

I'm not trying to make you lose, I'm predicting from last experiences that you will lose.
Sorry if I made you lose the bet  :cookieMonster:
You didn't, But when I don't expect me not on the forums living life and playing  :nes:

Wait, you made an account to defend yourself? Just to defend yourself?

Space, and this is why i dont talk with people that gets mad in 10 seconds.

lol he made a account to defend himself, even tough he made a bet and we could have heard him on steam chat.

Wait, you made an account to defend yourself? Just to defend yourself?
Not really, I think I needed one so people could tell me how much they hate me.  :cookieMonster:

lol he made a account to defend himself, even tough he made a bet and we could have heard him on steam chat.
I really didn't, man.

Not really, I think I needed one so people could tell me how much they hate me.  :cookieMonster:
Is this trolling? I think this is trolling.

Sorry.

Yesterday, Sebi was repeatedly asking me to swap teams, even after I told him there was no one trying to swap. lol

asking me to swap teams,
I wanted to be on the same team as my friend, Pablo.

It's trolling.
Eh, Sorry mate. Didn't mean to troll. Here have a cookie.  :cookie:

COOKIE IS TROLL

and the matter of the fact that im stupid for some reason

Stop loving double posting, there's an insert quote function while replying.

I wanted to be on the same team as my friend, Pablo.
yah, but there was no one trying to swap teams