Sebi - Incapable to take requests and threatens ban because of them.

Author Topic: Sebi - Incapable to take requests and threatens ban because of them.  (Read 6688 times)

Sebi has been a good friend. A little out of control, but "okay".

I've drawn the loving line, he has somehow been offended on how we requested him to change something because it made the map slightly frusturating/incomplete?

Sebi Was my friend so when i was on steam and i told my mother she had to go on he harassed my mother and hes only 9 years old
Here is a side conversation that went along while this happened.

If you still don't get it, I'll summarize:

Sebi got mad for no entirely good reason because we decided to give him a few pointers of what his map should improve on and gave a few examples of how they work. And threatens to ban me and Serp. You could just say "well, thats the way he wanted it". No, he just said no and gave no reason. If you were purposely trying to make something look or be some sort of way, you'd explain it and move on from the request. He just blew us off in some unprofessional manor, and threatened to ban us when we gave examples of how certain mechanics should work.

/discuss

He is garbage personally i hated him i trusted him as my friend but then he harrased my mother because she had to go on the computer after that Sebithe :nes:boy ended up be Sebi the lonleyboy. Did i mention hes only 9?

this drama is almost 2 months old.
are you loving kidding me

He is garbage personally i hated him i trusted him as my friend but then he harrased my mother because she had to go on the computer after that Sebithe :nes:boy ended up be Sebi the lonleyboy. Did i mention hes only 9?
did you seriously have the nerve to reply to something that isn't relevant?

that's like trying to donate to a kickstarter that's already closed

this drama is almost 2 months old.
are you loving kidding me

oh ok
sebis my friend on steam and all but
id hate to see him do this

oh ok
sebis my friend on steam and all but
id hate to see him do this
and.......................... ............................. ..another thing is..........hes such a douche when it comes to non-friends of him

When ever someone wants to drama about someone else and makes a thread, they usually backfire. And I would have booted you if I were him, just let the guy make his game, he didn't ask for suggestions.

/support

Needs to get removed from existance.