CIA have beheaded yet another victim.

Author Topic: CIA have beheaded yet another victim.  (Read 3680 times)

omg you guys must be like arch enemies now!
my arch rivals have all been stolen from me.

omg you guys must be like arch enemies now!
dude it's just like my japanese animes!

i would have never guessed!

« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 09:10:30 PM by -Setro- »

Can we please just nuke them and be done with it

I'm pretty sure if we don't do something drastic they'll kill more than what the collateral damage of the nuke would be anyway

check your accounts m8. brown town blaze, ranga, .:taboo:., tabbo hotel, and a few others. at least one of them has trolling man. i know because i reported it.
The number of people that have probably reported me is well beyond just one. For that matter, seeing as I have never seen a ban reason mentioning trolling, none of your reports mattered.

Can we please just nuke them and be done with it

I'm pretty sure if we don't do something drastic they'll kill more than what the collateral damage of the nuke would be anyway

Currently i have a team of about 30 people and ill be going to my friends place a long with my team to his runway he has in austrailia. Itll be expensive so we're doing some fundraising. Then, we'll go there on his C-130 and para out. Kevlar Body protection, ar-15's and FAL's. We're gonna take down all these CIA motherforgeters.

At least thats what i wish i could do, haha

That's a cute fantasy.
he tried to do it alone and had a horrible plan
i had a horrible plan too
oh forget

Currently i have a team of about 30 people and ill be going to my friends place a long with my team to his runway he has in austrailia. Itll be expensive so we're doing some fundraising. Then, we'll go there on his C-130 and para out. Kevlar Body protection, ar-15's and FAL's. We're gonna take down all these CIA motherforgeters.

At least thats what i wish i could do, haha
i laughed hard
if it was that easy this wouldn't be a problem
given that the government is being handicapped about this, these islamic militants are sneaky motherforgeters. soldiers at day but then basically hide as everyday citizens.

thats the advantage of fighting in your own country

his mother sounded heartless

World peace is never loving possible. More money is invested into military then anything else.

not only is it the second guy they've beheaded, it's also the second journalist, from ucf

from my college

not only is it the second guy they've beheaded, it's also the second journalist, from ucf

from my college
what the forget

from my college