Badministrators

Author Topic: Badministrators  (Read 6075 times)

Lol your still butthurt for being banned from the MERP.
are you kidding me

I used to be kinda bad, I remember Johnny Blockhead made a topic about me doing things to the server.

Oh well, people change.

Anyway, Glass has had some bad times, I remember being banned from his server for saying "ok".

the thing about tezuni's admins

i join and instantly get banned by nickpb every time. I still have no idea why, lol.

the thing about tezuni's admins

i join and instantly get banned by nickpb every time. I still have no idea why, lol.

we just don't like you tbh

you've been a personal cunt to me and nickpb doesn't like your personality

wtf
Personal grudge is not a valid reason to ban anybody; you're kind of proving the point that Tezuni's admins suck. You should ban people if they're making the server less enjoyable for others, not because you have some random grudge against him.

And I've always found Hodot to be a perfectly nice person, never seen him being too obnoxious.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 02:12:06 PM by TristanLuigi »

Personal grudge is a perfectly valid reason to ban people. forget, even Badspot's been doing it recently:

The purge continues:

• Aware  stuffty attitude, examples start here
  • awesomebread  Snark.
  • Cortunix  Previous account: st8terblock (banned here) Continues to be an entitled forget and flame without provocation
  • Chrono  Argued extensively for deletion of drama board while causing huge drama himself.  Proposes 'no drama' rule to solve everything.

Mainly these people were just stuffty to me personally. 

This is not a trial, this is an announcement.  If you want a complete breakdown of why these people are stuffty, you can read their entire post histories yourself.

Because hodot is one of the more chill people of the community? It sounds to me you're defending Nick and Tez. Even if hodot was a cunt, I think he'd probably be a minor problem to Blockland. On the other hand, sk8terblock and Aware continue to be major richards. Hodot isn't the one to blame.

Dropping your ego doesn't mean you can ban whoever the hell you want, and he might have a legit reason to be a "personal cunt" to you and him.

As I said, he was a personal cunt to me. Not that he's a cunt in general. One of the benefits of controlling a service is that you get to control who plays there -- it's not a democracy. I don't ban every person I don't like, and I've never banned hodot (as far as I can remember) but I'm not saddened by his removal nor do I feel obligated to unban him.

Rexx has to be in the middle of Tez.

Tezuni. He's hardly on his servers, he appoints some bad admins, and he's not a very good admin himself.

Personal grudge is a perfectly valid reason to ban people. forget, even Badspot's been doing it recently:

just because bedpost does something doesn't make it right.

just because bedpost does something doesn't make it right.
It wasn't asserting that it's right because Badspot does it, it was asserting that it's fine to do and provided an example of someone else doing the same thing. People don't have an inherent right to be able to play on Tezuni's servers because they own Blockland. There's a billion different ways to get banned from a server, and all of them are at the discretion of the admins.

It wasn't asserting that it's right because Badspot does it, it was asserting that it's fine to do and provided an example of someone else doing the same thing. People don't have an inherent right to be able to play on Tezuni's servers because they own Blockland. There's a billion different ways to get banned from a server, and all of them are at the discretion of the admins.

So wait, Nick can ban anybody he likes because "he doesn't like them in general?"

LOL  :cookieMonster: