Author Topic: Svince02, general dumbass.  (Read 4584 times)

His profile:
His posts: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=135994;sa=showPosts

It's a nice house, that's why I say it is 7.5/10.

-Svince02

It would be cool if someone made a paintball gun that deals 100 HP damage, that has faction colors, animations and is 2 handed.

Also, it would be cool if you can make a paintball mask that is automatically put on your face when it is in your inventory.

-Svince02

The chat filter is there for a reason, there is no reason to have it disabled by default.

-Svince02

This thread of his:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=264255.msg7770271#msg7770271

In conclusion, he's only made 15 posts while here and he's already seen himself out as being a dumbass.
I don't understand why some new users have to go around and put their 'signature' at the bottom of each post they make.

Other then his signature bullstuff I see nothing wrong here...

Other then his signature bullstuff I see nothing wrong here...
He's made some pretty bad dump posts like this one here;

Uh... how are you supposed to be able to conquer the forums? Obviously I'm not going to join a group with a futile mission to conquer the Blockland forums, No offense.

_
-Svince02

I meant to add this to OP too, sorry.

Are you seriously dramaing someone for putting a signature?

is he the general of dumbasses? or just generally a dumbass.

XD

ok

-swagmasterxxxxyolo420noscope

Unneeded drama. If we drama'd everyone for being a dumbass the drama board would be spammed and every drama would have 159380 pages explaining the drama'd's stupidity.

Unneeded drama. If we drama'd everyone for being a dumbass the drama board would be spammed and every drama would have 159380 pages explaining the drama'd's stupidity.
if we drama'd everyone for being a dumbass you'd have 20 pages

the signature bullstuff is the only annoying thing

if we drama'd everyone for being a dumbass you'd have 200 pages

the signature bullstuff is the only annoying thing
You forgot a zero, fixed.

Drama got derailed, op refuses to post. nothing to see here.

Drama got derailed, op refuses to post. nothing to see here.
Probably I'm in high school it's not that I'm refusing but alright.

I don't understand why some new users have to go around and put their 'signature' at the bottom of each post they make.
because they feel if they do that they will be smart and fit in with the kool kids

I dont think is a "General Dumbass" Because he is new to the forums let him figure out what not to do

I dont think is a "General Dumbass" Because he is new to the forums let him figure out what not to do
Oh boy, not you again.