Paramount Marauder - Updated Pictures [v.1.0.0]!

Author Topic: Paramount Marauder - Updated Pictures [v.1.0.0]!  (Read 12963 times)

Yeah but he should've originally taken nice photos to show off the model rather than hide it.

i can't see a goddamn thing in these screenshots

Yeah but he should've originally taken nice photos to show off the model rather than hide it.
i can't see a goddamn thing in these screenshots
VvVvV
For now, just up your screen brightness (if you can). I'll probably take more pictures later, but I had to settle for those to release it when I had said I would.
And yes, I have school and other work to do before I can get to that stuff. The reason they're like that is my new monitor is ridiculously bright, haven't gotten the settings just right yet. I'll re-take the pictures later tonight.

saw this in development, it was cool then, but This, THIS IS AWESOME good job op!

I dunno what those pictures in the OP are so terrible for:

I dunno what those pictures in the OP are so terrible for:
-snip-
For now, just up your screen brightness (if you can). I'll probably take more pictures later, but I had to settle for those to release it when I had said I would.

Thanks I just remembered I have no idea how to read!

He took them like that to begin with, so he didn't have to "settle" for them that doesn't even make sense, he obviously spent him changing the environment.

I took some pics, I hope it's helpful

My photos were to show how it actually will be in-game, not this glorified crap.

My photos were to show how it actually will be in-game, not this glorified crap.
Was that necessary? I just wanted to take prettier pictures that's all.

Has crown always been an ass rude?

OT: I think is good, I dislike the size, but that is actually its real life size

WOW! Lots of design goin on here!  :cookie:

I took some pics, I hope it's helpful
now it's buried in bloom great

Was that necessary? I just wanted to take prettier pictures that's all.
obviously not lol
I hope it's helpful